This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, let the rage commence.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Well, let the rage commence.

User Info: EmeraldRange

EmeraldRange
4 years ago#31
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
for me, it's just the look itself that I dislike. Reminds me too much of Alien.

Okay then don't use it. It's really that simple. Just because it exists doesn't mean you have to acknowledge it. Seriously.

The thing is I don't care if a new stupid Pokemon is created but an "awakened" form of one of my old favorites might as well make me hate Gen I .Though unlikely, I will hate Nestle more than a dancing flap of paper that is crystal/plastic type legend
I don't like the new pokemon from Gen V and VI
"New is not a synonym of better" -wonder if it's been said before

User Info: dragonkyn20

dragonkyn20
4 years ago#32
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...

Okay, then don't use it. It's really that simple. Just because it exists doesn't mean you have to acknowledge it. Seriously.

I never said that I outright hated the thing and wished for it to be destroyed. I just don't like it.
PSN: dragonkyn20
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#33
dragonkyn20 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...

Okay, then don't use it. It's really that simple. Just because it exists doesn't mean you have to acknowledge it. Seriously.

I never said that I outright hated the thing and wished for it to be destroyed. I just don't like it.

EmeraldRange posted...

The thing is I don't care if a new stupid Pokemon is created but an "awakened" form of one of my old favorites might as well make me hate Gen I .Though unlikely, I will hate Nestle more than a dancing flap of paper that is crystal/plastic type legend

Don't. Use. It. >_>
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.

dragonkyn20
4 years ago#34
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...

Don't. Use. It. >_>

Calm. Down. No need for a hissy fit. I'm still going to use him.
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#35
dragonkyn20 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...

Don't. Use. It. >_>

Calm. Down. No need for a hissy fit. I'm still going to use him.

Then why the **** make a topic like this? it's counterproductive. -___-;

dragonkyn20
4 years ago#36
Because I wanted to see what everyone else's opinion on the subject would be. Not a consensus of who would use 'Mewthree'.

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#37
You wanted to see what everyone else's opinion was? You must not come here often.

dragonkyn20
4 years ago#38
No, I don't. I spend my time on the Ascension or Dead Space 3 boards. I recently got back into pokemon.

User Info: EmeraldRange

EmeraldRange
4 years ago#39
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...

EmeraldRange posted...

Don't. Use. It. >_>

Nestle=Mewtwo. What Is my autocorrect doing?

Anyway, my point is that since I won't be posting Gen VI , I need not care of others unless the time *****ing a good old Pokemon into this.. . This. .. [insert extremely vulgar swear word that will make make 99 grannies faint](no offense to grannies
I don't like the new pokemon from Gen V and VI
"New is not a synonym of better" -wonder if it's been said before

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#40
EmeraldRange posted...

Anyway, my point is that since I won't be posting Gen VI , I need not care of others unless the time *****ing a good old Pokemon into this.. . This. .. [insert extremely vulgar swear word that will make make 99 grannies faint](no offense to grannies

^Is that supposed to be...funny?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Well, let the rage commence.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived