This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you lived in the world of Pokemon, and had to be one of these things...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you lived in the world of Pokemon, and had to be one of these things...

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
4 years ago#41
pokemonfreak97 posted...
NejiHyuga900 posted...
I would like to be a Gym Leader, a Dragon/Electric-dual type Gym Leader. We need dual-type gyms!

You do know that the only people besides main characters who have canonically had legendaries at any point in the games are N and Brandon (Battle Pyramid), right?

...Pretty sure he means that he would want to run a Gym that uses both Dragon and Electric Types... And he didn't say anything about Legendaries... >.>
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#42
VampLordAdamaru posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
NejiHyuga900 posted...
I would like to be a Gym Leader, a Dragon/Electric-dual type Gym Leader. We need dual-type gyms!

You do know that the only people besides main characters who have canonically had legendaries at any point in the games are N and Brandon (Battle Pyramid), right?

...Pretty sure he means that he would want to run a Gym that uses both Dragon and Electric Types... And he didn't say anything about Legendaries... >.>

Dragon/Electric is only Zekrom.
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
4 years ago#43
NejiHyuga900 posted...

Umm, no. Try "most Frontier Brains". And, yeah, I assume he means Dragon *and* Electric types. Gyms are easy enough with one type speciality - to have a speciality type combination would be dumbing it down a lot.

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
4 years ago#44
pokemonfreak97 posted...
VampLordAdamaru posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
NejiHyuga900 posted...

Dragon/Electric is only Zekrom.

Again, pretty sure he didn't mean Dragon/Electric as a specific dual-Type for all his Pokemon. I interpreted his post as meaning, "I would run a Gym that specializes in both Dragon Types and Electric Types." So his Gym would be a mix of, say, Elesa and Drayden's Gyms.

Of course, I could be wrong, and he meant that Dragon/Electric was the specific Typing for all his Pokemon, but he'll have to clarify...
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

User Info: ytrewq234

ytrewq234
4 years ago#45
Ditto, of course.
"This is no pudding!"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you lived in the world of Pokemon, and had to be one of these things...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived