This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why cant they ever have cool starting pokemans

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. why cant they ever have cool starting pokemans
(message deleted)

User Info: ybro845

ybro845
4 years ago#12
DaemonscharmII posted...
iKhanic posted...
I know. Starters will only be cool when they make one of them Ice type.

They had their chance with a ****ing penguin

Awesome classy steel penguin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> generic ice penguin.
His voice is warm and husky like dark melted chocolate fudge caramel... or something.

User Info: Daemonscharm

Daemonscharm
4 years ago#13
ybro845 posted...
Awesome classy steel penguin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> generic ice penguin.

Oh come on that's too many greater thans!!
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/Photo_Phreak/alkalinesig2.png
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1

User Info: IrisVile

IrisVile
4 years ago#14
ybro845 posted...
DaemonscharmII posted...
iKhanic posted...

They had their chance with a ****ing penguin

I agree, a shamed Empoleon can't naturally have Ice body, spikes and roost...

Also if we got an Ice type I want a fox. I also want a water/dark traditional Orca not the mixed Orca that is Kyoger.
I assure you sir. I am not the Queen you seek. Princess of Peacocks.

User Info: ybro845

ybro845
4 years ago#15
DaemonscharmII posted...
ybro845 posted...

Oh come on that's too many greater thans!!

I'm sorry, but Empoleon just wouldn't be as awesome as it is now if it were just a Water/Ice type.
His voice is warm and husky like dark melted chocolate fudge caramel... or something.

User Info: Daemonscharm

Daemonscharm
4 years ago#16
ybro845 posted...

I'm sorry, but Empoleon just wouldn't be as awesome as it is now if it were just a Water/Ice type.

I'm sorry Lapras but apparently >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>:(
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/Photo_Phreak/alkalinesig2.png
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1

User Info: IrisVile

IrisVile
4 years ago#17
DaemonscharmII posted...
ybro845 posted...

I'm sorry Lapras but apparently >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>:(

Lapras is a great pokemon, but the current meta game hurts it. If only it could Magic Bounce or have calm mind/recover (granted dat hydration)
I assure you sir. I am not the Queen you seek. Princess of Peacocks.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 years ago#18
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Typhlosion says otherwise.
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 years ago#19
TruePowerSeeker posted...
pokemonzero posted...
iKhanic posted...

Blastoise can use Ice Beam

Blastoise is too weak. He needs more dakka dakka

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1339/26/1339262732502.jpg

Needs. To. Happen!
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#20
*cough sig cough*
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. why cant they ever have cool starting pokemans

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived