This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if they added ATB battle system?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if they added ATB battle system?

User Info: dwdwdw6

dwdwdw6
4 years ago#11
Team Hell No

User Info: Quesker

Quesker
4 years ago#12
If they added it in, there would have to be FAR more adjusting them what it's worth. How about changes that don't break the system for a change?
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
4 years ago#13
Not as a main series game, but if they had a Pokemon Fighter game that was a spin off, it could be really fun. We'll finally get battles like the anime, almost.
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.

User Info: Celebity

Celebity
4 years ago#14
No way, at least not in the main series.
Nintendo Network: Damon07
Playing: Twilight Princess, TWEWY, Lego City Undercover

User Info: _Odarp

_Odarp
4 years ago#15
It would be really cool if they added it, not replaced the current system with it, but having both would be a cool option, a whole different meta game.
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus

User Info: alamazing1234

alamazing1234
4 years ago#16
The main series is perfect the way it is. Do not **** with it. If you want a more action-y pokemon game, play Mystery Dungeon.

User Info: RAcastBlaster

RAcastBlaster
4 years ago#17
I don't know if it would work well for a main Pokemon, but I'd love to see it tested in a spinoff. Maybe it would go over really well, dunno.
Currently playing: MMZCollection, Pokemon Black 2 [2538 3598 3001], FE:Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#18
What if they didn't? I find ATB to be very overrated. Playable, sure, but overrated. And worse, Pokemon is primarily one-on-one battles. ATB is at its weakest in one-on-ones.

Besides, I think Square-Enix has a patent on ATB, and they can keep it.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if they added ATB battle system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived