This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait... "Fairy" type?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wait... "Fairy" type?

User Info: PPPPLAASSUMA

PPPPLAASSUMA
3 years ago#21
Meh, i like fairy type.

Now all those derpy pokemons don't seem so derpy because there is a reason for it; they're fairies!

*throws stardust sparkle confetti in the air and leaves with jazz hands and spirit fingers*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#22
Current types>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Light type>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fairy type>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Love type.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: xXbacchusXx

xXbacchusXx
3 years ago#23
CakeOfLies posted...
Current types>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Light type>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fairy type>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Love type.

This except I kinda think a light type should be added. Slightly off topic, but I'd like to see dark and poison beefed up a bit too.
Gamertag: GangstaNuggetS
As the player, you owe your entire existence to the creeper and his destructive ways. - Purple_Bender

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#24
xXbacchusXx posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

This except I kinda think a light type should be added. Slightly off topic, but I'd like to see dark and poison beefed up a bit too.

Dark and Poison need to be beefed up, I agree.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
3 years ago#25
person_pitch posted...
I wouldn't say dragons are mythical, other than the ones that breath fire. It's not hard to imagine how a reptile would fly. A dragon is just a "beast". Ghosts, on the other hand, are entirely mythological, as there is no natural (based in reality) explanation for a mind existing without a brain.

Not unless you think of them as computer programs in a simulated reality.

User Info: RadicalCanuck

RadicalCanuck
3 years ago#26
Oh lord, please no fairy types.

I'd seriously prefer a disco type over that, or something equally ridiculous.

User Info: Dark_MetalSonic

Dark_MetalSonic
3 years ago#27
Fairy type? sound like a digimon type to me.

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
3 years ago#28
ColtCababa posted...
Nope. But a "Fairy" type is f***ing stupid.
Pokemon red randomizer nuzlocke! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/367023-pokemon-red-version/66003773
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
3 years ago#29
Clefable = Normal/Fairy Type?

User Info: Rudoku

Rudoku
3 years ago#30
Luxray = Electric/Fairy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fo3Dpcqj5G8#t=791s
Magical Scientist is more perfect than EotS because you get to shoot dinosaurs out of a turtle.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wait... "Fairy" type?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived