This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where is all this "Fairy Type" discussion/speculation coming from?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where is all this "Fairy Type" discussion/speculation coming from?

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#21
Tyranidomega posted...
Oh, and what's wottergate? Is that some sort of play on Oshowatt's fan name(wotter) and the watergate insident?

A bad pun that I'd actually never seen before this last week, but there was a leak of the evolutions of the fifth-gen starters several weeks before the game was released (but not six months as this alleged leak is) that got the leaker into some major legal trouble.

Hiro here, if I understand correctly, leaked the entire fifth-gen Pokedex... oh, a few days before the Japanese release of the game. And it's amazing he avoided any legal trouble - if indeed he did. As I said, his likelihood for getting in trouble over this - if it's true - is way higher than that; if he makes out better than the "Wottergate" (what a stupid name) guy, it's only because he's not Japanese (or the "leak" is false).
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where is all this "Fairy Type" discussion/speculation coming from?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived