This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

trading buddies!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. trading buddies!

User Info: kamonphoenix

kamonphoenix
3 years ago#1
hey, i've tried posting this in the platinum board, and the trading board for black, but not got any responses. i'm looking for anyone still playing a 4th gen game to trade with and help me evolve a graveler, i'm just to the point where i really feel i need a golem lol
games playing- pokemon white, animal crossing WW, Assassin's creed brotherhood, nier, and lollipop chainsaw

User Info: ColtCababa

ColtCababa
3 years ago#2
I'd help you out if I had my DS with me, sorry.
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Enforcer of WF
"Come at me, Chupacabras!" -Pat (Two Best Friends Play)

kamonphoenix
3 years ago#3
i don't exactly have mine right now, i'm at work about to get off in an hour and a half, and just trying to see if i can get peeps in line by the time i get home :P
games playing- pokemon white, animal crossing WW, Assassin's creed brotherhood, nier, and lollipop chainsaw

User Info: gpstylez

gpstylez
3 years ago#4
I can help you, but I'm heading out for 2 hours or so. I'll look for this topic later and pm you if you still need to evolve it.
I don't care which team wins the NBA playoffs...as long as it's not the Miami Heat.

kamonphoenix
3 years ago#5
at the rate this thread is moving you'll be my only hope lol

User Info: gpstylez

gpstylez
3 years ago#6
You should be working and I should be logging off lol I'll help you out later if you still need it.
I don't care which team wins the NBA playoffs...as long as it's not the Miami Heat.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. trading buddies!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived