This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there isn't a poison legendary then i feel gamefreak truly abondoned the type

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If there isn't a poison legendary then i feel gamefreak truly abondoned the type

User Info: Davidk92

Davidk92
4 years ago#11
No one likes Deathfall...? :(
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot

User Info: TIGERJACKS0N-

TIGERJACKS0N-
4 years ago#12
NessEggman posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
NessEggman posted...
niklnip posted...
Llama stuck in a fence? o~o

Arceus XZD

Also, if Xernas (or whatever its name is) ends up being Poison type, I wonder if people will call sexism XZD

How so

Well, since people are linking them to chromosomes and stuff, X = female, Y = male... I could see someone coming up with some farfetched "analysis" that the "X" legendary being poison is some kind of misogyny (saying women are the poison of society or something XZD)

I have a feeling there will be SOMEONE that says SOMETHING about Xernas being sexist at some point.

They kinda are though

Never trust a big butt and smile...
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
4 years ago#13
Davidk92 posted...

Oh, I forgot to comment on that when I read it.

I liked the idea but I think it's a little unfitting for Pokemon. Well, they could probably work a reaper in there somehow but it would have to be super cutesied-up. And the name would have to be changed too XZD

But I like the base concepts!
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."

Davidk92
4 years ago#14
NessEggman posted...
Davidk92 posted...

I liked the idea but I think it's a little unfitting for Pokemon. Well, they could probably work a reaper in there somehow but it would have to be super cutesied-up. And the name would have to be changed too XZD

You mean like Duskull?

I suppose you're right about the other points, though. I was just trying to go for something that still connected to poison (i.e. death) that would still make a cool legendary.
~Walter Bagehot

User Info: Renjiro7

Renjiro7
4 years ago#15
The Z Pokemon might be Poison as it'll probably be a snake.

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
4 years ago#16
Davidk92 posted...
NessEggman posted...
Davidk92 posted...

You mean like Duskull?

I suppose you're right about the other points, though. I was just trying to go for something that still connected to poison (i.e. death) that would still make a cool legendary.

Yeah, I think a death-themed legendary would be fine... But thinking about it now, reaper seems more like a Ghost-type thing. I think illness is a better theme than death for a poison-type legendary. Like, a Pokemon that represents all disease!
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."

Davidk92
4 years ago#17
NessEggman posted...
Davidk92 posted...
NessEggman posted...
Davidk92 posted...

You mean like Duskull?

Yeah, I think a death-themed legendary would be fine... But thinking about it now, reaper seems more like a Ghost-type thing. I think illness is a better theme than death for a poison-type legendary. Like, a Pokemon that represents all disease!

Hm... maybe a reaper legendary, an illness legendary, a war-themed Fighting legendary, and if it's a real type a Light/Fairy-themed antichrist legendary?
~Walter Bagehot

User Info: person_pitch

person_pitch
4 years ago#18
The Y chromosome is the male sex chromosome in humans. It does not apply to other animals the same way. In birds (Yveltal) for instance, the Y chromosome is the female sex chromosome.

User Info: Grammar_man

Grammar_man
4 years ago#19
My thoughts on a Legendary poison-type is the obvious Poison/Dragon. It is WAAAY overdue.

User Info: Pooo869

Pooo869
4 years ago#20
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Rad_Dudesman posted...
They'll ignore Poison once again and give Water an attack with a 30% chance to badly poison the foe.

30% = 100%

85% accuracy = 10%
Black 2 FC - 3869-6069-8826 -PSN- Pooo869
"You know you and I are alike, we do not fear the things we must do"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If there isn't a poison legendary then i feel gamefreak truly abondoned the type

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived