This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there isn't a poison legendary then i feel gamefreak truly abondoned the type

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If there isn't a poison legendary then i feel gamefreak truly abondoned the type

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
3 years ago#31
Davidk92 posted...
acety2 posted...
Renjiro7 posted...
The Z Pokemon might be Poison as it'll probably be a snake.

This makes the most sense to me. Hopefully its true.

God damn it, why does everyone say the Z Pokemon will be a snake? I thought this board hated the idea of reusing Pokemon concepts! There's plenty of other ways to incorporate a Z design without just making it a snake, you know!

It's because Xerneas and Yvetal seem based on the eagle and deer seen in Norse mythology. There is a serpent depicted with them.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: Davidk92

Davidk92
3 years ago#32
themagicpainman posted...
Davidk92 posted...
acety2 posted...
Renjiro7 posted...
The Z Pokemon might be Poison as it'll probably be a snake.

This makes the most sense to me. Hopefully its true.

God damn it, why does everyone say the Z Pokemon will be a snake? I thought this board hated the idea of reusing Pokemon concepts! There's plenty of other ways to incorporate a Z design without just making it a snake, you know!

It's because Xerneas and Yvetal seem based on the eagle and deer seen in Norse mythology. There is a serpent depicted with them.

Onthe subject, why do people seem to certain Yvetal is an eagle? I did some research, the deer and eagle that inhabit Yggdrasil are also accompanied by A DRAGON. Why are we so certain Yveltal is the eagle and not the dragon?
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
3 years ago#33
Probably because the dragon/serpent is underground at the roots, not in the air. Besides, Yveltal looks more like a bird than a dragon to me.

And before you say Altaria, it is supposedly based on a bird that is normally depicted with a dragon head in legends.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: Davidk92

Davidk92
3 years ago#34
themagicpainman posted...
Probably because the dragon/serpent is underground, not in the air. Besides, Yveltal looks more like a bird than a dragon to me.

And before you say Altaria, it is supposedly based on a bird that is normally depicted with a dragon head in legends.

*sigh* I suppose that makes sense. I still hate how you're not allowed to discuss any other possibilities for a Z Pokemon though.
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If there isn't a poison legendary then i feel gamefreak truly abondoned the type

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived