This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Items that add a second type to a single-type Pokemon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Items that add a second type to a single-type Pokemon.

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
4 years ago#31
Horrible idea that takes all the uniqueness away from pokemon. Leave the type changing up to Arceus.
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#32
Not in favor of. Basically, every Ghost type would get a secondary Dark type, and every Fire type would get a secondary Dragon type (unresisted STAB+water resistance).
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: Sky_High_Dx

Sky_High_Dx
4 years ago#33
There doesn't have to be representation of the hypothetical item for every type. Maybe just 5 or 6. And make them only work with Pokèmon with no second typing.

I like the idea.
Sky High Dx

User Info: wackyteen

wackyteen
4 years ago#34
bump
The name is wackyteen* for a reason. Never doubt. *No longer teen

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
4 years ago#35
SlimeStack posted...
I think it would have to be a competitive-exclusive thing. Changing types would add a lot of customisation and it's balanced out by not being able to use other hold items.

In-game it could potentially destroy the need to catch Pokémon. Like imagine simply holding a ground item rather than catching a ground type to deal with the electric gym.

Wouldn't that be the other way around? Cause issues in competitive play? Cause who cares what happens in game.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#36
How about only Ice and Poison ones? I don't see many Pokemon running to be Ice or Posion, so there's that.
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg

User Info: xyzlactic

xyzlactic
4 years ago#37
Love the idea. Don't know why people say its broken. It'll make more Pokemon viable
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Items that add a second type to a single-type Pokemon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived