This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Odd Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Odd Question

User Info: yoh338

yoh338
4 years ago#1
How many pokemon would it take to have EVERY move learned with no duplicate moves on the pokemon? Would this even be possible? And no duplicate pokemon either.
GT: Grimshadow10
Currently playing: Castlvania: HoD, Brutal Legend, RE5, Super mario bros. wii, and Alan Wake.

User Info: peteyboo

peteyboo
4 years ago#2
There is no Pokémon with more than 4 moves that no other Pokémon can learn, so in theory, yes it's possible.
Gee, it sure is boring around here. *rolls eyes*
Let's Play Zelda: Skyward Sword and a bunch of other games http://www.youtube.com/user/peteyboo
(message deleted)

User Info: TwiceNightley

TwiceNightley
4 years ago#4
That would be tricky, especially considering legendaries with signatures like V-Create, Spacial Rend or Roar of Time without duplicating moves. You'd have to have some pokes with empty move slots I think (like 2 moves instead of four, etc.)
"I am the ONLY God." - Albert Wesker

User Info: ManchineelTree

ManchineelTree
4 years ago#5
I want to say 140, since there's 559 total moves. It's very likely that this is attainable with just the bare minimum pokemon necessary.
Generation 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

User Info: Pinxed

Pinxed
4 years ago#6
Save Mew and Smeargle for the very end.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Odd Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived