This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction Vanillish gets two Split Evolutions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction Vanillish gets two Split Evolutions

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
3 years ago#1
Gravillish
Type: Ice/Rock
Rocky Road Pokemon
Abilities: Magical Shell takes no damage from rock type moves and when hit by one Gravillish's defense raises
Pokedex Description: It can live in harsh sandstorms and in blizzards. It constantly eats rocks in order to up it's solid defense.
HP: 95
Attack: 79
Defense: 110
Special Attack: 85
Special Defense: 95
Speed: 71

Appearance: It wouldn't have two scopes it would only have one and it's "cone" would be formed into a icy bowl instead. It would be brown in color and it's ice crystals would look like rocks. It would have an angry face with a spoon on top instead of a straw.

Fudgeillish
Type: Ice/Fire
Hot Fudge Pokemon
Abilities: Melting takes no damage from fire type moves and when hit by one Fudgeillish's Evasiveness raises.
Pokedex Description: It likes to live in hot locations. However, for some reason it doesn't melt scientist state that the chocolate fudge it spews is actually lava.
HP: 85
Attack: 110
Defense: 71
Special Attack: 95
Special Defense: 79
Speed: 85
Appearance: Very similar to Gravillish.. it would be in a bowl but would be the same color as Vanillish it would not have two heads but it would have a straw spewing hot fudge. It would have a smiley face and it's eyes would be pink.

To get Fudgeillish you'd have to level up Vanillish while holding a Charti Berry and for Fudgeillish a Occa Berry.
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC

User Info: 12Rouge

12Rouge
3 years ago#2
The first one is doomed by fighting/steel type attacks, and the second one has Stealth Rock to worry about.

EDIT: As you asked, mt reaction would be: meh.
There used to be something important and intelligent here, but I deleted it.

User Info: mehmetski

mehmetski
3 years ago#3
a banana split evolution :D

User Info: Pinxed

Pinxed
3 years ago#4
mehmetski posted...
a banana split evolution :D

Was expecting this.

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
3 years ago#5
That second one is very similar to my idea for a Vanillish split evolution- Vanilludge.
http://imageshack.us/a/img833/540/vanilludge.png
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
3 years ago#6
Missingno_Mastr posted...
That second one is very similar to my idea for a Vanillish split evolution- Vanilludge.
http://imageshack.us/a/img833/540/vanilludge.png

Oh wow cool the only difference is mine only has one head.
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction Vanillish gets two Split Evolutions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived