This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone else indifferent when it comes to hacking and such?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is anyone else indifferent when it comes to hacking and such?

User Info: asdfDan64

asdfDan64
3 years ago#11
SinExDeath posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
ryudin89 posted...
There are no morals in video games. So no I don't care.

This. If it doesn't affect me, why the hell should I care about how other people play?
Life is (a f)unfair!

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
3 years ago#12
Shadow Flare13 posted...
People shouldn't be so bothered by the way others play the game as long as it's not directly effecting your experience. I mean, some of us just don't have time to waste or don't want to waste time doing such tedious crap like breeding just to play a game.

I love how hackers always use the I dont have time to breed" excuse. Why don't you just admit your high levelbof suckitude?
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls

User Info: RingsOfUranus

RingsOfUranus
3 years ago#13
Skull_pro posted...
Shadow Flare13 posted...
People shouldn't be so bothered by the way others play the game as long as it's not directly effecting your experience. I mean, some of us just don't have time to waste or don't want to waste time doing such tedious crap like breeding just to play a game.

I love how hackers always use the I dont have time to breed" excuse. Why don't you just admit your high levelbof suckitude?

I can do you one better. I don't breed because I can hack my Pokemon and I have no reason to waste time doing something I can do instantly.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#14
I think it's perfectly fine. I don't competitively battle, but it makes sense to me to hack perfect IVs.
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is anyone else indifferent when it comes to hacking and such?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived