This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create a new pokemon & rank the above user's pokemon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Create a new pokemon & rank the above user's pokemon

User Info: stranksy

stranksy
3 years ago#1
Just write a brief description of a new pokemon that you would want in X and Y, and rate the above user's pokemon out of 10. They can be evolutions/alternate evolutions to existing pokemon. If you feel like being lengthy, you can write an entire evolutionary line, for all I care =p

I'll go first:

Dragoness
-Water/Dragon
-Alternate female-only evolution of Dragonair

Dragonair's horn has extended vastly, and looks similar to that of a narwhal. The wings on its head have migrated slightly down its length, and have become much larger, looking fully capable of supporting flight. Its body has adopted a cool purple-blue colouring.
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#2
stranksy posted...
Just write a brief description of a new pokemon that you would want in X and Y, and rate the above user's pokemon out of 10. They can be evolutions/alternate evolutions to existing pokemon. If you feel like being lengthy, you can write an entire evolutionary line, for all I care =p

I'll go first:

Dragoness
-Water/Dragon
-Alternate female-only evolution of Dragonair

Dragonair's horn has extended vastly, and looks similar to that of a narwhal. The wings on its head have migrated slightly down its length, and have become much larger, looking fully capable of supporting flight. Its body has adopted a cool purple-blue colouring.

6/10

New Pokemon - Bettalin
Water/Fighting
name is a play between the betta fish and battalion

No evolution. Siamese fighting fish or betta. Vicious water/fighting pokemon that is extremely aggressive, particularly against its own kind and is 3 feet tall, and 70 pounds. Males are blue and females are red.

Base Stats:

Ability - Rivalry Hidden Ability - Moxie
HP - 70
Attack - 134
Defense - 68
Special attack - 30
Special defense - 68
Speed - 50
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Create a new pokemon & rank the above user's pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived