The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have just became a big fan of Kingdra.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I have just became a big fan of Kingdra.

User Info: LeonSoryu

LeonSoryu
4 years ago#1
I always liked this particular Dragon, but lately it grew on me even more. Especially after i've made a few teams based around it.

Was there a Pokemon you always liked, but couldn't force yourself into using it in a team before?

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#2
Flygon.
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#3
Well, I've always liked Infernape, but never had access to it and to say I've been annoyed by Infernape fanboys would be an understatement.

But recently, I got one in a trade and bred it for a good nature. Then I stumbled across Pokerus. So last night I decided to EV train it and within less than an hour I got a MixedNape at level 50. I'm already impressed by it and I don't even have my Life Orb.

Dat Speed! Dat Attack! Wreck some fools!
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4342-3001-3593.

User Info: Sammuthegreat

Sammuthegreat
4 years ago#4
Scyther. Always liked the looks of him, but never had one in my team. I guess it's because strictly speaking he's NFE, despite Scizor having the same BST as him.

I then realised the beauty of Technician + Aerial Ace on him, and he's now one of my favourite 'mons.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I have just became a big fan of Kingdra.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived