This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one who likes Meganium?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Am I the only one who likes Meganium?

User Info: Jagus

Jagus
4 years ago#1
All I ever see is people bashing it. I'm not saying it's a good Pokemon competitively or anything, but I think it's pretty and very cool.
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge

User Info: LeonSoryu

LeonSoryu
4 years ago#2
Nope :P

User Info: Rogue Mutt

Rogue Mutt
4 years ago#3
I like the way it looks, but that's about it.
Alakazam Arcanine Flygon Golduck Primeape Tyranitar

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
4 years ago#4
It's pretty cool.
Feraligatr and Typhlosion are better though.
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!

User Info: Masenko86

Masenko86
4 years ago#5
I like it. I raised a few starters for a wifi tournament and used a Meganium that I nicknamed JohnStamen. Too bad nicknames don't show up in those tournaments though
"I am the voice of one among the silent who's tired of burning among the flames"

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
4 years ago#6
I liek all teh pogeymanz, Just some more than others. I haven't even used Meganium yet even though I have a few Chikorita about somewhere.

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
4 years ago#7
Totally agree with OP.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: IrisVile

IrisVile
4 years ago#8
I disagree. I like and use Meganium competitivy with ease in UU, bet if it had revived Regenerator, or Natural Cure it would be OU or top UU. It is a solid screener and leech seeder. Also Alomomola is a prime partner. I am so sick of people saying a pokemon isn't good competitively without trying it out. The only bad pokemon competitivley speaking is Delcatty it's too weak to do much, and that is my favorite pokemon! /rant
Iris Vile, doesn't hale from Unova. IrisVile a rare flora that is pretty to look at but venomous. Ahahaha~

User Info: Celebity

Celebity
4 years ago#9
I think its design is a big step down from Bayleef's, one of my favorite Pokemon design-wise.
Nintendo Network: Damon07
Playing: Twilight Princess, TWEWY, Lego City Undercover

User Info: The_Sol_Blader

The_Sol_Blader
4 years ago#10
I think Chikorita is the cutest starter
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Am I the only one who likes Meganium?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived