This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one who likes Meganium?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Am I the only one who likes Meganium?

User Info: wafflesrock42

wafflesrock42
4 years ago#31
It is probably my favorite evolution of a grass starter. For most starter evolutions, they tried to make something that looks tough and intimidating, but it doesn't seem like they tried to do that with Meganium, and I like it.

User Info: J-Don-Bonne

J-Don-Bonne
4 years ago#32
Hejiru posted...
Totally agree with OP.
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.

User Info: J-Don-Bonne

J-Don-Bonne
4 years ago#33
Misdreavus573 posted...
Nope.

Meganium was my favorite Grass starter, until Serperior came out.

But this is also true for me.
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.

User Info: SpoinkRulezz

SpoinkRulezz
4 years ago#34
I like Meganium. Actually, I like all the Grass-type starters. However, I don't like using Meganium, neither ingame nor competitively (back in the day, as I haven't played competitively for a long time). Nothing wrong with its design though, very cool. However, I do like both Typhlosion and Feraligatr more.

User Info: grape_purple

grape_purple
4 years ago#35
I love Meganium
http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/d/d4/GokuBeeGif.gif

User Info: Cpt_Calamity

Cpt_Calamity
4 years ago#36
IrisVile posted...
I disagree. I like and use Meganium competitivy with ease in UU, bet if it had revived Regenerator, or Natural Cure it would be OU or top UU. It is a solid screener and leech seeder. Also Alomomola is a prime partner. I am so sick of people saying a pokemon isn't good competitively without trying it out. The only bad pokemon competitivley speaking is Delcatty it's too weak to do much, and that is my favorite pokemon! /rant

101/10, gave me a good laugh.
Where is my desk?

User Info: TwiceNightley

TwiceNightley
4 years ago#37
Masenko86 posted...
TwiceNightley posted...
No way man, with Heal Pulse, Reflect, Light Screen, Aromatherapy and Saefguard, it's the definitive healer for Triples

It can only have 4 moves. Also, taunt ruins you even if you take a move out. I hope this was a joke.

No joke. Or course I realize it can only have four moves, but I play Triples where only one taunted Pokemon isn't the end of the world, especially when I give Meganium the eject button. Worse case scenario, swap it out. By then it's already set up reflect and/or light screen and is probably being supported by Tailwind and Wide Guard by it's allies. It is a very effective healer. The only time you I really even need grass type moves are for Gastrodon and Marshstomp, but I have other ways of dealing with them.Frenzy Plant and Leaf Storm aren't worth it, but Leech Seed can be effective.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." Holden Caulfield, via The Laughing Man

User Info: megamanx1291

megamanx1291
4 years ago#38
You're obviously not.
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Am I the only one who likes Meganium?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived