This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope something about the GTS is done

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope something about the GTS is done

User Info: Grand_Blue

Grand_Blue
3 years ago#1
No more unfair trades. There should be some kind of system that prevents unfair trades unless it's a shiny Pokemon. Maybe separate legendary Pokemon from normal Pokemon and the Pokemon have to be within a certain level (so no more level 1 Pidgey for a level 100 Pidgey, who would have one anyways?)

People who expect to get a level 100 Mewtwo for their level 1 Magikarp really need a reality check.
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
3 years ago#2
We need a flag for scam button.
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!

User Info: link_15

link_15
3 years ago#3
You know what the gts needs? An option to search for people who want YOUR pokemon.

Meaning, lets say you have a level 1 pikachu and you want to trade it, you search the GTS for people who are looking for a pikachu and see what they are offering then choose your favorite.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#4
link_15 posted...
You know what the gts needs? An option to search for people who want YOUR pokemon.

Meaning, lets say you have a level 1 pikachu and you want to trade it, you search the GTS for people who are looking for a pikachu and see what they are offering then choose your favorite.

That would be so awesome.

Let's say I have an extra Rayquaza. Let's search for who needs one...
Hey! This guy has a Giratina! Sold!
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4342-3001-3593.

User Info: trewerd

trewerd
3 years ago#5
No "impossible-unless-you-hack" trades either. I'm sick of seeing Zekrom level 9 and under.
I like English dubs.

User Info: Masenko86

Masenko86
3 years ago#6
trewerd posted...
No "impossible-unless-you-hack" trades either. I'm sick of seeing Zekrom level 9 and under.

This for sure
"I am the voice of one among the silent who's tired of burning among the flames"

User Info: matt-nicklin

matt-nicklin
3 years ago#7
link_15 posted...

This is how it should be, and even better if you could somehow search online for a trade you can do then have like 30 minutes to do it if not the trade goes open again.
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
Black 2 FC 5115 1478 8907

User Info: DoctorJimmy133

DoctorJimmy133
3 years ago#8

There's just one problem: Level 2 Patrat will become the new Level 1-9 Zekrom.
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
3 years ago#9
link_15 posted...

*Sends you to japan*
GF's for hire. Don't waste the chance.
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!

User Info: supremeblaster

supremeblaster
3 years ago#10
Yes, some of the trades on there are plain unplasable. I mean seeking a Lvl 9 and under Reshiram, Zekrom etc... WTF
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope something about the GTS is done

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived