This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's speculate!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Let's speculate!

User Info: willingmess

willingmess
3 years ago#1
What sort of new pokemon, outside of the early route Bird/Bug/mammal do you think they will put in? Maybe some sort of Electric slug? Or possibly a Bug/psychic type moth?
I really should stop changing my sig! ^_^

User Info: Twilight_Sonata

Twilight_Sonata
3 years ago#2
I'm just hoping we finally get that dolphin Pokemon. It'll probably be adorable, it'll finally quench peoples' desire for one, and it'll stop the smart***es from bringing up Kyogre like they think they're smart. Everybody wins. I'd like for it to have some sort of interesting typing, but I think odds are best that it'll just be pure Water, and that's fine.
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe

willingmess
3 years ago#3
I think a dolphin pokemon could maybe be Water psychic, or Water Electric (With speed being the theme)

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#4
I would expect a dolphin Pokémon to have Thick Fat and Swift Swim as possible abilities.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#5
I have a Pokemon idea list complete with design and type up to 1000. It's on my website, because lol posting 'em here.
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.

User Info: random_person

random_person
3 years ago#6
Some sort of Grass/Dragon would be amazing. With sweeper stats preferably.
*Brownie points can be redeemed for actual brownies with 3 forms of identification at your nearest Jiffy Lube also Bulbasaur is #1 yo!

willingmess
3 years ago#7
I think some kind of levitating Fire rock pseudo legendary line would be awesome!

User Info: Altmadragon

Altmadragon
3 years ago#8
I for one have been waiting for slowqueen since gen3
Ha! Made you read.

User Info: megamanx1291

megamanx1291
3 years ago#9
Deviljho needs it's pokemon debut.
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
3 years ago#10
I'm hoping for a Water/Steel Megalodon shark. Not some half of a shark like Sharpedo, a full on JAWS.

Dolphin is next on the list, it could just be single water type, we have quite a lot of water/psychics. I just don't want to see another slew of generic fish.

I could go for another water/fighting pokemon though. Maybe a squid?

A Fire/Grass flamethrower plant thing would be sweet.

Electric/Fighting needs to happen. I always thought Electabuzz would fill this role, but apparently that is too obvious. A lot more electrics need come in any way, there is very little to choose from at the moment. It's just a crapload of Pikachus and a few good ones.

A lot more interesting flying pokemon, I don't want to see a single normal/flying one in this game, or in any future gen, ever. We have a crapload of them and the typing sucks. Mix them with electric, fire, ice. It's been ages since the legendary birds. Just don't make them suck, like Delibird.

And of course I always have to mention the Grass/Dragon comodo dragon.
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Let's speculate!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived