This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh. My. Arceus.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Oh. My. Arceus.

User Info: El_Dustino

El_Dustino
3 years ago#11
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...
Lovely. X3 That's just adorable.

Also, David, is that you from BP? :3

Well, hello, Dusty. It is me indeed. It's been a long time.

It has been a long time, but I'm so happy to see you again! :3 *huggies*

I'm so sorry for not being back at BP like I said I would. :( Every time I intend to go back, something happens, be it school being demanding, or internet problems, and I forget... and sometimes after so long I feel almost to ashamed to actually go back...

Aw, it's alright. I don't hold it against you. :( *hug*

We'd gladly welcome you back if you wanted to return.

I do intend to return. :3 I have been... not so great at RPing recently, which is also why I have been having trouble bringing myself to do it, but I am joining a small new RP on an off shot of BP site, which I bet will get me used to roleplaying with others again, and I'll be cool to come back. :3 Though, I'd also enjoy just being able to talk with ya guys, though Gar's never very talkative...

How you been? :3
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.

User Info: Davidk92

Davidk92
3 years ago#12
El_Dustino posted...
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...
Lovely. X3 That's just adorable.

Also, David, is that you from BP? :3

Well, hello, Dusty. It is me indeed. It's been a long time.

It has been a long time, but I'm so happy to see you again! :3 *huggies*

I'm so sorry for not being back at BP like I said I would. :( Every time I intend to go back, something happens, be it school being demanding, or internet problems, and I forget... and sometimes after so long I feel almost to ashamed to actually go back...

Aw, it's alright. I don't hold it against you. :( *hug*

We'd gladly welcome you back if you wanted to return.

I do intend to return. :3 I have been... not so great at RPing recently, which is also why I have been having trouble bringing myself to do it, but I am joining a small new RP on an off shot of BP site, which I bet will get me used to roleplaying with others again, and I'll be cool to come back. :3 Though, I'd also enjoy just being able to talk with ya guys, though Gar's never very talkative...

How you been? :3

Well, I hope to see you back again soon. :) What off-shoot site is this? I didn't know BP had anything like that.

I've been pretty good. I'm just waiting for my University results, and then I'm going to see if I can come back for a fourth year. How about yourself?
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot

El_Dustino
3 years ago#13
I will try to be. :3 Man, it's hard to believe how old the site is though... and the off-shoot is called The Cave; it's a place where people from Brawl's Arch and RPs like that back on the SSBBSB hang out and RP.

Also, I started college last year. :3 A bit late to the game... but eh, way earlier than a lot of people. My first year is about to end, and I'm kinda sad to see it over so soon. ;~;

Also, do you gotta 3DS? ;3 If so, we can exchange friend codes.

Davidk92
3 years ago#14
El_Dustino posted...
I will try to be. :3 Man, it's hard to believe how old the site is though... and the off-shoot is called The Cave; it's a place where people from Brawl's Arch and RPs like that back on the SSBBSB hang out and RP.

Also, I started college last year. :3 A bit late to the game... but eh, way earlier than a lot of people. My first year is about to end, and I'm kinda sad to see it over so soon. ;~;

I see... I might have to check that out, then.

Trust me, you'll look back at that first year and wish you were still there. Work gets BRUTAL later on. >_<

I do! I would love to!
~Walter Bagehot

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
3 years ago#15
Faust_8 posted...
I immediately thought of the Duck Man.

A million cookies if you know the reference.

Just don't ask him why there's a duck there. He doesn't seem to know about it. Also always have lemon for your tea. It's easy to find a few floating down the river.

Who doesn't think Swablu's an adorable ball of cleanly fluff and generosity?
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142

El_Dustino
3 years ago#16
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...

Trust me, you'll look back at that first year and wish you were still there. Work gets BRUTAL later on. >_<

I do! I would love to!

I wish I was still there despite still being there. X3 It's hard to believe that it's almost been a ear already. of course, I'll be spending a little more than two year at a Community College, but still.

And I can imagine the work getting brutal, because I intend to get two associate's degrees at least. X3

Also, I can send you my code and a link to the site in a PM. :3

Davidk92
3 years ago#17
El_Dustino posted...
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...

I do! I would love to!

I wish I was still there despite still being there. X3 It's hard to believe that it's almost been a ear already. of course, I'll be spending a little more than two year at a Community College, but still.

And I can imagine the work getting brutal, because I intend to get two associate's degrees at least. X3

Also, I can send you my code and a link to the site in a PM. :3

Ooh... ouch. You're a braver person than I, Dusty.

Alright. I'll do the same, since I need to go soon. :)
~Walter Bagehot

User Info: sheathtalondar

sheathtalondar
3 years ago#18
I was gonna ask for my cookies but, I think gaspode and Ron have been in them
The official silver surfer of the mvc3 board

User Info: Faust_8

Faust_8
3 years ago#19
wind64a posted...
Faust_8 posted...
I immediately thought of the Duck Man.

A million cookies if you know the reference.

Just don't ask him why there's a duck there. He doesn't seem to know about it. Also always have lemon for your tea. It's easy to find a few floating down the river.

Who doesn't think Swablu's an adorable ball of cleanly fluff and generosity?

So can your current housing accommodate a MILLION cookies? :D
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Oh. My. Arceus.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived