This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want to know why more people aren't choosing froakie

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I want to know why more people aren't choosing froakie

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
3 years ago#31
Because I already chose the water starter for Black 2. I like to mix it up for every release. I'm choosing fennekin since the only fire starter I had was from platinum and White.

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
3 years ago#32
Probably because nobody likes monkeys.
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
3 years ago#33
I'm going with Fennekin because I always choose the Fire starter. Not gonna break my self-imposed tradition.

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
3 years ago#34
I like Chespins name more.
I'm a jukebox hero.

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
3 years ago#35
I have a habit of picking water starters on every first run of a new gen. Then Grass in difficulty hacks for added challenge(tho Contrary Serp is just evil fun :3), and Fire starter for the 3rd game/sequel.

Always been my pattern.
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
3 years ago#36
Froakie is currently my favorite of the three, but I'm incredibly interested in seeing what Chespin evolves into.

More than likely I will end up picking Froakie. I almost always pick the water starter, regardless of whether or not they'e my favorite because you never know if you're going to need to use Surf before you can catch a water type you actually want to use.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

User Info: kirbydude385

kirbydude385
3 years ago#37
Faust_8 posted...
I don't think there's any point in paying attention to people's selections when it could later be revealed what their final forms are, and hopefully their final form types as well.

Until I know that I'm not making any decision at all.

this exactly and im very surprised more people arent doing this
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
3 years ago#38
I'm curious about why Lightning wants to know which are your reasons for choosing/not choosing Froakie.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
3 years ago#39
It depends on evolutions. If I had to pick now I'd go with Fennekin because I usually picked Fire until they started being absurdly lazy with the Fire starters, and it seems pretty unlikely they'd do Fire/Fighting again.
PSN: TheUndying84

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
3 years ago#40
It depends on that evolutions. I mean, I really like him now. But while I've seen cool concepts for the other 2, most of his predicted forms are... eh.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I want to know why more people aren't choosing froakie

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived