This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: GF decides to add a deevolution item.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: GF decides to add a deevolution item.

User Info: NewMoonShadow

NewMoonShadow
4 years ago#21
Nightstar1994 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
I'd actually like the option to keep a Pokemon's devolved look even after they evolve, on an aesthetic level. It may break the game's "canon" or whatever, but it would make a neat graphical option and allow for more team customization instead of having to only use fully-evolved forms if you want to get anywhere. I would LOVE to never see Dragonite again and use Dragonaire without handicapping myself, for one example.

I still don't see what people have against Dragonite. I know it's completely different from Dragonair, but i like the good old yellow Dragon by myself. People complain too much about it, to be honest. After 6 gens, i thought people would finally accept him. =/

I was just using him as an example, there are others. Kirla>Gardevoir, Roselia>Roserade, Pikachu>Raichu, etc. etc. etc.

User Info: VIIVincent

VIIVincent
4 years ago#22
topic title sounds like a waste until they kept their fully evolved stats... what the moveset though? i'm pretty sure they wont have access to what their fully evolved form's moveset.

Charmeleon takes 25% for SR... people be crying.
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: GF decides to add a deevolution item.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived