This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your favourite Pokemon, and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is your favourite Pokemon, and why?

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
3 years ago#21
How sad do you need to be to pretend that you are a pokemon in an internet videogame board?
PSN: Manu-Kesna White 2 FC: 1593-4524-9776
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: NekoHime64

NekoHime64
3 years ago#22
ManuKesna posted...
How sad do you need to be to pretend that you are a pokemon in an internet videogame board?

How sad do you have to be for posting how sad people have to be for pretending to be a pokemon in an internet videogame board?
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
3 years ago#23
NekoHime64 posted...
ManuKesna posted...

How sad do you have to be for posting how sad people have to be for pretending to be a pokemon in an internet videogame board?

How sad am I that I'm stuck being me...

...I'm pretty sad >_>
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

User Info: ColonelHawk

ColonelHawk
3 years ago#24
Blastoise and Samurott. I mean, can you get any cooler than a turtle with. cannons in his shell, or a samurai otter with swords in his legs?(Kinda a pity the only time you see Samurott's swords is in the 3d Pokedex)

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
3 years ago#25
Ninetales, it's just so elegant and beautiful. Not bad in battle either, especially when summoning the Sun.

Ninetales gets Energy Ball and Solarbeam, and has an ability that summons a weather condition that halves the strength of Water type moves, bye bye little horse.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142

User Info: XxWontonxX

XxWontonxX
3 years ago#26
Espeon cuz Espeon
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.

User Info: Rose_Mage

Rose_Mage
3 years ago#27
DEOXYS is the very best especially because Deo stomps all over Keldeo.
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l

User Info: XxWontonxX

XxWontonxX
3 years ago#28
Strain42 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
ManuKesna posted...

How sad am I that I'm stuck being me...

...I'm pretty sad >_>

Yes you are.
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.

User Info: sky54

sky54
3 years ago#29
My favorite is caterpie! I don't really know why I like him so much, but he has been my favorite since gen. 3.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is your favourite Pokemon, and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived