This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need the vs seeker to come back.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. We need the vs seeker to come back.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
4 years ago#1
Whose idea was it to remove it in the first place? In hgss and r/s/e it would have been sooooo useful. But no, they had that stupid pokegear and match call. At least sinnoh and leaf green had it, gen 5 was saved by audino farming and lucky egg.
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema

User Info: VIIVincent

VIIVincent
4 years ago#2
LightningAce11 posted...
Whose idea was it to remove it in the first place? In hgss and r/s/e it would have been sooooo useful. But no, they had that stupid pokegear and match call. At least sinnoh and leaf green had it, gen 5 was saved by audino farming and lucky egg.

that is boring. i want to fight trainers, not run around waiting for grass to rustle.

no more stadium where you can only fight them once a day. i want my new ready within 2 weeks and VS Seeker allows me to do that. also, VS Seeker makes me want to make teams. BW2 i've stopped playing for about 4 months now since its pointless to make a team and barely able to grind off trainers.
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*

User Info: LordMaine

LordMaine
4 years ago#3
To be fair some areas were too easy to grind off of. Also I enjoyed the challenge of grinding certain areas and being under leveled

User Info: thenagan

thenagan
4 years ago#4
WE DO!! Vs. Seeker makes it easier to make changes to a team. In any game without it, team changes are hard...
My finger being dyed in the scarlet color of scattered petals
I am now the symbol of compensation- METHOD_IMPLANTA
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. We need the vs seeker to come back.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived