This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone have liechi and salac berries in the DW?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone have liechi and salac berries in the DW?

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
4 years ago#1
Was hoping to add anyone with these berries so i can get one for planting. If anyone has it please tell me immediately.

Liechi has priority as Salacs are buyable in my JA, but i'd still appreciate a copy of Salac in my DW. thanks!
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.

User Info: kaonohiokala

kaonohiokala
4 years ago#2
i have em
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko

crunchy612
4 years ago#3
Cool! Let's do a trade so you can visit my home. Or i'll visit yours. Either way my gl name is BlazeFrost.

My FC is 2881 7421 4064. :)
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
4 years ago#4
Don't bother, tc. The people on these boards are next to useless when it comes to trading.
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema

kaonohiokala
4 years ago#5
k, here's my topic from the trade board. do you have anything from that list?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000450-pokemon-black-white-trading/66162392

Black 2 FC: 1507 5027 0619
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko

kaonohiokala
4 years ago#6
LightningAce11 posted...
Don't bother, tc. The people on these boards are next to useless when it comes to trading.

what a jilted young pup

crunchy612
4 years ago#7
I'm taking my chances. >_>

crunchy612
4 years ago#8
Give me 5 minutes and i'll get ya a Phanpy and a Charmander egg.

kaonohiokala
4 years ago#9
crunchy612 posted...
Give me 5 minutes and i'll get ya a Phanpy and a Charmander egg.

noo i got charmander already later in that topic.

just a phanpy is fine

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
4 years ago#10
I do. I'm very giving in the DW. Give me a couple of days while I grow 'em. Also gotta keep that nice supply of Micle, Rowap, Custap and Jaboca berries for my wares. #Agriculture #Rich #GetAtMe
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone have liechi and salac berries in the DW?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived