This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Early game teams?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Early game teams?

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#1
Chespin
Robin
Deerling

What are your first three pokes you'll use?
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#2
I have no idea because we only know like 11 Gen 6 Pokemon right now, 3 of which are legendaries and probably won't be available at the start of the game.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
4 years ago#3
javel34 posted...
Chespin
Robin
Deerling

Deerling confirmed? I don't think so…

I'm thinking Chespin and possibly the Robin. The others haven't grabbed my attention too much, but I do like them.
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku

javel34
4 years ago#4
Strain42 posted...
I have no idea because we only know like 11 Gen 6 Pokemon right now, 3 of which are legendaries and probably won't be available at the start of the game.

Yea I guess the prof giving you a yvetal would be a bit OP

javel34
4 years ago#5
Estheimaster posted...
javel34 posted...
Chespin
Robin
Deerling

Deerling confirmed? I don't think so…

I'm thinking Chespin and possibly the Robin. The others haven't grabbed my attention too much, but I do like them.

Definitely trading an egg early don't care. Deerling/sawsbuck have earned places on all my future teams.

User Info: Decon082

Decon082
4 years ago#6
I kinda wanna use Gogoat, but I'm not sure if I want two Grass types on my team, considering that we don't even know 90% of the Pokemon that will be in the region.

But I will be using all new Pokemon. No Pokemon from previous gens. So I probably won't be using a Sylveon unless I can evolve it from Eevee very early.
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/

User Info: Umuru

Umuru
4 years ago#7
Wait for everything to be revealed, catch things as I go along and keep the ones that I find aesthetically pleasing in my team as I have been doing.

User Info: grovyle48

grovyle48
4 years ago#8
Fennekin
Yancham
Elikiteru
3DS games to be gotten are the following: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, ALTTP2, M&L:DT, Mario Golf: World Tour, Mario Party 3D, Etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Early game teams?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived