This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wtf D/P is 6-7 years old?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wtf D/P is 6-7 years old?

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
3 years ago#1
I've read about the time perspective things getting faster as you get older, but seriously

Gen wise, i can't believe i'm already washing my eyes on these new gen VI Pokemon when it felt like gen IV was just not too long ago

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#2
Diamond and Pearl are old enough to.... I dunno, go to kindergarten?
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: crunchy612

crunchy612
3 years ago#3
Gen 3's 10.

I've been playing pokemon for the better part of 10 years.... Most people here, even longer. Amazing eh?
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
3 years ago#4
WTF.
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan

User Info: TehPwnzer

TehPwnzer
3 years ago#5
Gen 3's 10.

I've been playing pokemon for the better part of 10 years.... Most people here, even longer. Amazing eh?

Ah, I started with Pokemon Red, I was 5 or 6 years old, so 14 years?
GT: SirFunkyFresh
Professional Rage Quitter

User Info: CM_Ponch

CM_Ponch
3 years ago#6
It feels like Gen 4 happened yesterday, yet the wait for Gen 6 is taking forever.
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png

User Info: WindMouseHanpan

WindMouseHanpan
3 years ago#7
I've actually read that, since 2008 or 2009, many people, both adults AND children, have said time feels like it's moving faster than before. Like there was a sudden change around that time.

I myself felt it and countless others did too..just type "is time moving faster" on Google and you'll find a ton of people with the same thoughts.

...7 years. man...
Made a new channel, come see my let's plays if you want~!
http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox

User Info: MrMaho

MrMaho
3 years ago#8
It's hard to believe that time flew by that fast. It makes me feel older.
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops

User Info: MasterCyndaquil

MasterCyndaquil
3 years ago#9
I remember it was the fall of my 6th grade year when I found out about Lucario, Weavile, Bonsly, Mime Jr. and Munchlax (I was a lil behind because I had just got back into Pokemon at the time) & the summer before 7th grade when I was seeing all this new Pokemon I wanted a DS soooo badly. Got it for Christmas 2006, got Diamond in late April 2007, I was only a 12-year-old 7th grader.

And now I'm almost done with my first year of college.

DAMN GROWING UP IS SCAREH. ~ :o
Yes guys, I have returned. No, my cat did not eat my Sapphire version.

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
3 years ago#10
WindMouseHanpan posted...
I've actually read that, since 2008 or 2009, many people, both adults AND children, have said time feels like it's moving faster than before. Like there was a sudden change around that time.

I myself felt it and countless others did too..just type "is time moving faster" on Google and you'll find a ton of people with the same thoughts.

...7 years. man...

I found more about the time perception thing that i mentioned. Would love to read specifically about the 2008/2009 thing though. As much as i expect it to be bs, i like reading what people think abt it
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wtf D/P is 6-7 years old?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived