This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone thing that Gogoat might be part of a trio/quad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone thing that Gogoat might be part of a trio/quad?

User Info: Brandon00151

Brandon00151
4 years ago#1
Gogoat will be... - Results (113 votes)
part of an elemental trio (Grass,Fire,Water)
10.62% (12 votes)
Will have seasonal forms
14.16% (16 votes)
Will have other forms
1.77% (2 votes)
Will be part of another group of Goat Pokemon
2.65% (3 votes)
Will be its own unique Pokemon.
70.8% (80 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Anyone think Gogoat will be a trio like the Gen V monkeys or have seasonal forms like Sawsbuck?

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
4 years ago#2
Gamefaqs doesn't think the dex can stretch out enough for more goats eh?
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#3
If I had to compare him to any other Pokemon right now, I'm guessing he's closer to Darmanitan.

I'm guessing he's the final stage in a two part line who was revealed alongside a bunch of unevolved Pokemon.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
4 years ago#4
Own Pokemon with a lesser form. I don't know why, but I look at it, and I remember when Braviary was released for some reason.
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.

User Info: SOLDIER_Bankai

SOLDIER_Bankai
4 years ago#5
I think it's itsown pokemon, but other pokemon will be able to be ridden too.

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 years ago#6
I really doubt it's going to be a legendary. Probably just some seasonal early game grass type. Gen 6's Deerling.

User Info: Sammuthegreat

Sammuthegreat
4 years ago#7
I hope it's part of a trio like the monkeys in Unova, because I think it looks awesome and would love to see other awesome elemental rams.

But I think it'll be a stand-alone evo line, probably 2 stages with Gogoat as the fully evolved stage.

User Info: Nomytaker

Nomytaker
4 years ago#8
While I'd like it to have seasonal forms, I think it'll most likely have a pre-evo.
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
4 years ago#9
I see it as just an stand alone Pokemon.. No other forms, no other evolution lines, not part of a trio... and I see it as a late game type Pokemon...

Maybe there's a massive mountain or something we gotta pass near the end of the main game and it's hiding in there....
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
4 years ago#10
It might have an evolution or pre-evolution, but nothing else will be related to it.
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone thing that Gogoat might be part of a trio/quad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived