This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favourite Gen VI starter..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favourite Gen VI starter..

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
4 years ago#1
Favourite Gen VI starter - Results (71 votes)
Chespin
29.58% (21 votes)
Fennekin
42.25% (30 votes)
Froakie
28.17% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm liking Froakie.... I hope his evolutions are good!!
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013

User Info: DoctorJimmy133

DoctorJimmy133
4 years ago#2
Fennekin is still the cutest <3
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.

User Info: dingo_of_jawaii

dingo_of_jawaii
4 years ago#3
Froakie
PSN ID: HakubiXFire
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed III, ACIII: Liberation, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

User Info: ZTIger5

ZTIger5
4 years ago#4
I usually favor the grass type starter, and this case isn't an exception. I'm actually pretty tied between Chespin and Fennekin, but I'll be using Chespin, so that's how I voted. Me and my two closest friends have pretty much worked out who's getting which starter, so that won't be a problem.
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY

User Info: Decon082

Decon082
4 years ago#5
Fennekin has grown on me lately, but Chespin is still going to be my choice, no matter what.
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/

User Info: Rose_Mage

Rose_Mage
4 years ago#6
Froakie is the best.
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l

User Info: Art_Buddy

Art_Buddy
4 years ago#7
Chespin all the way.
Can't see myself using any other starter.
Where
It's

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
4 years ago#8
Well, I'm getting both games. So Froakie will be on one.. and not sure on the other.. Maybe Chespin, but depends what their final evolutions will be like..
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013

User Info: NekoHime64

NekoHime64
4 years ago#9
Fenniken, unless Chespin has a Grass/Dark evo.
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
4 years ago#10
I've always had a strong preference for the water's first stage in the past, but now... I'm so torn, I like all three of them equally. Froakie for its water type, Fennekin for its design, Chespin for its potential (as a warrior).

I'm going to wait until I see their evos.
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favourite Gen VI starter..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived