The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

4=5>3>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>1=2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 4=5>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1=2

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#1
Anyone else share this opinion?
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Yes I'm copying FuneralCake, got a problem?

User Info: dingo_of_jawaii

dingo_of_jawaii
3 years ago#2
I personally like the number 2.
PSN ID: HakubiXFire
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed III, ACIII: Liberation, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#3
2>5's Postgame>1>5's main game
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: ZTIger5

ZTIger5
3 years ago#4
A few too many ">"s, but you're on the right track.

Personally, it's 4=5>3>2>1.

First gen was a great starting point, and what they've built on top of it is amazing, but I have to say 4 is the pinnacle of pokemon's evolution as a game series with the battle system overhaul. 5 is up there mainly for the full-body sprites and more relatable story (even if Team Plasma was full of hypocrites).
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
3 years ago#5
Pretty much.
Feeling down? This will help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NouZB6QuCys

User Info: overmaxx

overmaxx
3 years ago#6
B-but gen 4 is blaaaand and and... and... BAD!
Didn't you know?

M-muh trumpets ;_; why does no one understand gen 3 it's the best I know because I was 10 when i played it xDDDDD

User Info: The_Ollynator

The_Ollynator
3 years ago#7
4>5=2>3>1 for me personally. It's tempting to put #1 up higher on the list, but I know it's just due to the rose-coloured glasses. It just doesn't hold up to the modern games for the complexity I enjoy from the series nowadays.
"The next statement is true. The previous statement was false." ~ Stephen Colbert
3DS FC: 3308-4568-6063 (Olly) NNID: Omega613 (Olly)

User Info: hght

hght
3 years ago#8
You're a troll.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#9
ZTIger5 posted...
A few too many ">"s, but you're on the right track.

Personally, it's 4=5>3>2>1.

First gen was a great starting point, and what they've built on top of it is amazing, but I have to say 4 is the pinnacle of pokemon's evolution as a game series with the battle system overhaul. 5 is up there mainly for the full-body sprites and more relatable story (even if Team Plasma was full of hypocrites).

I know, too many >

But I agree with your point wholeheartedly. This is how I've always felt about pokemon games.
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Yes I'm copying FuneralCake, got a problem?

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
3 years ago#10
For once, yeah I actually share the same opinion with someone else about gen rankings. When third gen came out, I felt like it was just so improved from gen 1 and gen 2. Fifth and fourth gen kinda have the same feel, since not much was added in fifth gen IMO.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 4=5>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1=2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived