This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kind of sucks they announced this game so early....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Kind of sucks they announced this game so early....

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#1
I have a real issue with abandoning games when I am hyped up for the next one. The only twos games I play are Pokemon and civ and right now I can't enjoy either! :(
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#2
The games themselves may have been named a little sooner, but they announced the new generation later than any previous gen save the fifth.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: ArmandoXIIIl

ArmandoXIIIl
4 years ago#3
They didn't announce it that early. They announced in it january, and we're getting it in october.
Formerly DoctorTitor
None of us on this board are garbage! We are a GAMEFAQS, and we're darn proud of it! - MMX377

User Info: Luigi player

Luigi player
4 years ago#4
I know what you mean...

Before I was able to get Black 2, X/Y were announced and I felt like it's not even worth it to buy Black 2 anymore....
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
4 years ago#5
Lol. This is very short reveal period for Pokemon, TC. You should've been here for Diamond and Pearl.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#6
ArmandoXIIIl posted...
They didn't announce it that early. They announced in it january, and we're getting it in october.

That's like a whole year lol. Yea maybe it was a good thing I got back into Pokemon after diamond pearl were out for a year or two. I don't think I would have survived.
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
4 years ago#7
9 months after the initial announcement is probably the fastest we've ever gotten a localized Pokemon game.
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Kind of sucks they announced this game so early....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived