This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any competitive battling pet peeves?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any competitive battling pet peeves?

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
4 years ago#11
Davidk92 posted...
RedArchangel20 posted...
Yeah, comp-

MrFingers07 posted...
inb4competitivebattlingingeneral

Damn it!

But seriously, people who treat competitive battling as if it's the only important part of the series. Which unfortunately mean most of this board.

It is. The main game is merely a formality. It's not particularly entertaining after puberty and it's such a chore because there isn't an ounce of challenge. You complete it so that you can access the Daycare and EV training hotspots.

Or just PokeGen everything as soon as you get far enough into the game that you're allowed to play online.

Thanks for proving my point.

So basically you're mad that other people aren't satisfied with a game that requires 7 year old intelligence levels and want to go above it.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 years ago#12
Casual elitist is like...an oxymoron!
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.

User Info: Marcx629

Marcx629
4 years ago#13
I'd say stall KO strats. On one hand I hate them since it seems a bit unfair, on the other hand I like them because it helps me make my team a bit better.

Edit: It's not really unfair, it's more of annoying to the point where the battle is boring.
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, follow me!
Add my 3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 Name:Marcx

User Info: LepartialJury

LepartialJury
4 years ago#14
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Casual elitist is like...an oxymoron!

More like hypocrites.
Jigglypuff: The pokemon only used by noobs and fail gamers. Most useless Pokemon in existence. So is the Therian formes.

User Info: DarkHeroRaven

DarkHeroRaven
4 years ago#15
Sore losers.

This.
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian

User Info: Bountyan

Bountyan
4 years ago#16
When people say gg before the match ends. It just irritates me a lot. It's basically like saying "lel I already won this match, you suck"
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
4 years ago#17
I just don't understand why people use a status move (Will-o-wisp) on grass types when they can use a fire type move.
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
4 years ago#18
Bountyan posted...
When people say gg before the match ends. It just irritates me a lot. It's basically like saying "lel I already won this match, you suck"

All the better when you crush them.

User Info: Unknown Force

Unknown Force
4 years ago#19
Thepenguinking2 posted...
I just don't understand why people use a status move (Will-o-wisp) on grass types when they can use a fire type move.

Cause they might be predicting a switch.
Still waiting for Binbougami ga Season 2.
I don't just care, I ObamaCare.

User Info: DarkDragon386

DarkDragon386
4 years ago#20
Bountyan posted...

Or it could be saying "lol, I suck" in my case quite a bit. Sometimes I'm able to turn the tides, others I just lose.
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any competitive battling pet peeves?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived