This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Pokemon Would You Like to Eat?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which Pokemon Would You Like to Eat?

User Info: omegaslash14

omegaslash14
4 years ago#11
Went with berries, as much as I love meat I wouldn't have it in me to eat a pokemon.
3DS FC: 0817-3744-5436 Name: Mugen
Add Meh

User Info: robinhoek

robinhoek
4 years ago#12
Are Bouffalant wings actually Bouffalant or are they really made from Torchic?

User Info: scubasteve42

scubasteve42
4 years ago#13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz02g3S0pdI
Pokemon Black 2 FC 0176 0415 1831

User Info: Rose_Mage

Rose_Mage
4 years ago#14
None.
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l

User Info: ReiShingami1

ReiShingami1
4 years ago#15
Beer and roasted Grumpig. Let the party begin.
PSN: ReiShingami

User Info: Mecamatt

Mecamatt
4 years ago#16
robinhoek posted...
Are Bouffalant wings actually Bouffalant or are they really made from Torchic?

They're combusken, but the chefs of Unova call them Bouffalant because nobody knows what a torchic is there.

User Info: SlyHobbes

SlyHobbes
4 years ago#17
Hmm.First off a soup made out of Kingler with Staryu pieces and seasoned with just a hint of Cloyster. For the salad, Chopped up Sunkern with whole Foonguses and Leafeon leaves with Seedot dressing. For mains a roasted Pidgey with a Psyduck inside, stuffed with Paxo stuffing. Mmm As a second main, Tauros burgers served on fresh Poliwrath with lemon. Then for desert, a Ditto with some Geodude rock candy.

U like?
PSN: SlyHobbes. Let's blow stuff up!

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
4 years ago#18
Wouldn't eating Pokemon be considered murder/illegal since they are proven to be sentient.

Besides there are regular birds, chickens, and cows in the pokemon world.

User Info: Mecamatt

Mecamatt
4 years ago#19
SlyHobbes posted...
Hmm.First off a soup made out of Kingler with Staryu pieces and seasoned with just a hint of Cloyster. For the salad, Chopped up Sunkern with whole Foonguses and Leafeon leaves with Seedot dressing. For mains a roasted Pidgey with a Psyduck inside, stuffed with Paxo stuffing. Mmm As a second main, Tauros burgers served on fresh Poliwrath with lemon. Then for desert, a Ditto with some Geodude rock candy.

U like?

You have clearly attended the pokemon culinary school in Kalos.

User Info: SlyHobbes

SlyHobbes
4 years ago#20
Mecamatt posted...
SlyHobbes posted...

U like?

You have clearly attended the pokemon culinary school in Kalos.

Why thank you. You know, I don't like to flash that Pokemon culinary degree around too much.
PSN: SlyHobbes. Let's blow stuff up!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which Pokemon Would You Like to Eat?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived