This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What Pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

User Info: Limen123

Limen123
4 years ago#31
Puzzle League. Emerald or Pearl would be my choices for main game.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png

User Info: A_Bit_Of_Charm

A_Bit_Of_Charm
4 years ago#32
black 1
XBL GT: A Bit Of Charm
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3268-4927-0185

User Info: pacpuf7249

pacpuf7249
4 years ago#33
Silver, Mystery Dungeon Red and Time, Pearl, White 2
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.

User Info: NimbusStev

NimbusStev
4 years ago#34
Definitely Pokemon Red because back then everything was brand new to me. I was totally caught up in the culture surrounding Pokemon and the game was just so exciting.

User Info: Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian
4 years ago#35
Main game: Yellow.
Side: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (I'm gonna get a 3DS soon and I'll find out if I like the new one better than Sky).

User Info: BottledPoe

BottledPoe
4 years ago#36
G/S/C/HG/SS.

I love 2nd gen so much it's not normal. When HG/SS came out I was so excited.
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835

User Info: GamersTavern

GamersTavern
4 years ago#37
Pokemon Red for me. I was really into the Pokemon hysteria back then, along with all of my friends. We played the game, collected the cards, watched the TV show; the works. My interest in Pokemon has waned ever since then, so I haven't been able to enjoy it to the same extent anymore.
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow

User Info: SuperWiiCube64

SuperWiiCube64
4 years ago#38
Ruby. It was the last Pokemon game I was really into and I enjoyed my time with it a lot.

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
4 years ago#39
Nostalgia wise, Pokemon Stadium 2. So many hours just using hacked items I stored into the game to train Pokemon.

Emerald I am pretty fond of since I pretty much did everything except get the Gold Medals. I still have the promo tin, packaging and Trainer ID Card you got from preordering the game. Across two copies, 960+ hours logged in.

Currently, Platinum, at 493 hours, harvesting berries, Sphere farming and SB item shopping Underground, which is more than Diamond IIRC. Black 1 has 500+(?) I dunno, but I spent more time with that game immersing in the Kanji text than enjoying it after I found out all the stuff taken away from it.<_<
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Comic Zone(Sega Genesis)

User Info: Art_Buddy

Art_Buddy
4 years ago#40
Probably Silver.
Something tells me X is going to take that spot though.
Where
It's
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What Pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived