This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So...what happened to Pokegen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So...what happened to Pokegen?

User Info: Faust_8

Faust_8
4 years ago#1
All I want is to be able to play through the game with a team I thought up mostly consisting of Pokemon that I like but have never actually used. Quite a few are from Gen IV though.

Can't use the GTS unless it's in my Pokedex already...can't trade with an older game until I have a Gen IV Pokemon...no National Dex until, what, AFTER the Elite Four?

I don't want to compete with these, not even on the Battle Subway necessarily. I just want to go through the game. So I was thinking I'd just use Pokegen, make them the appropriate level (all mine are level 22-23 right now, so for example I was thinking I could just generate an average level 22 Rhyhorn) and that way I can experience beating all the Gym leaders and Elite Four with a custom team and not just only Gen V Pokemon that I've used before.

But...I can't find it. Is there still an easy way to do this? I know some consider it cheating but again, this is purely for my enjoyment in-game. If I want to compete I just go to Showdown. And I need me some Pokemon as I await X and Y...
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
4 years ago#2
Pokegen is cheating. Use legit Pokemon and you'll be happier that way.
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.

Faust_8
4 years ago#3
But as far as I know, I can't get legit Pokemon that I want to use until after the Elite Four.

Is it so wrong to want a Rhyhorn before then? Granted, maybe that particular one appears sometime later...I can't really remember.

But Gallade, Milotic...cool Pokemon that I've never used. Don't you want me to experience the in-game story with them?
You are the universe

User Info: ReachOutToTruth

ReachOutToTruth
4 years ago#4
search the internet for the gts exploit. There should be some sites that let you create your own pokemon to download.
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
4 years ago#5
Faust_8 posted...
But as far as I know, I can't get legit Pokemon that I want to use until after the Elite Four.

Is it so wrong to want a Rhyhorn before then? Granted, maybe that particular one appears sometime later...I can't really remember.

But Gallade, Milotic...cool Pokemon that I've never used. Don't you want me to experience the in-game story with them?

That's so easy to solve. Simply trade in eggs with Pokemon you want to use and use those.
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.

Faust_8
4 years ago#6
I would love to trade with myself but I can't exactly trade from a Gen IV game if I literally only own Gen V Pokemon right now.

Granted I might be able to harvest from my sister's Gen V game, but that's it. I can't do a backwards-compatible trade until I actually have a non-Gen V Pokemon.
You are the universe

User Info: KyrieIrving

KyrieIrving
4 years ago#7
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Download-link-and-information
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif

User Info: RingsOfUranus

RingsOfUranus
4 years ago#8
www.pokedit.com
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
GiftedACIII: Zettai ryouiki is a much more well known internet term than thigh-highs.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So...what happened to Pokegen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived