This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your ideal team of 6 cute but powerful Pokemoni

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your ideal team of 6 cute but powerful Pokemoni

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST
3 years ago#1
I have been thinking of cute Pokémon and have realized that you can make a powerful Pokémon Team using only cute Pokémon using only those available in White and Black and White and Black 2

Here is mine

Serperior -Grass, Simisear -Fire, Lapras -Water/Ice, Unfezant -Flying, Zoroak -Dark, Elektross -Electric and Espeon -=Psychic

So what is your ideal team of cute but powerful Pokémon

PS. This is based on your each person thinks is cute and I hope I spelt psychic right

User Info: Viridipalm_user

Viridipalm_user
3 years ago#2
Um why do you think Zoroark's cute? I see it on Zorua but Zoroark is well badass
Official Owner of the Travelling Sales Trades!
Give me Lava Cookie and I'll Viridify it! Black FC:4814-6818-1239

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
3 years ago#3
JMISBEST posted...
I have been thinking of cute Pokémon and have realized that you can make a powerful Pokémon Team using only cute Pokémon using only those available in White and Black and White and Black 2

Here is mine

Serperior -Grass, Simisear -Fire, Lapras -Water/Ice, Unfezant -Flying, Zoroak -Dark, Elektross -Electric and Espeon -=Psychic

PS. This is based on your each person thinks is cute and I hope I spelt psychic right

Except Espeon, none of those can be considered cute. At most a Baby Lapras can be consider cute, but not a full grown bigger than any human adolescent Lapras. I think you are confusing cute with majestic and/or beautiful.

Anyway, the only one I can think of right now is Whimsicott.
I just love the design and the concept.
This tiny cute little mischievous bast*rd

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
3 years ago#4
Jirachi
Celebi
Blissy
Wynaut(especially with evolite)
Mew
Victini
Gamefaqs where Innovation is more important then quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TuOa40N7hw

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
3 years ago#5
A cute, but decent team would be: Victini - Latias - Shaymin - Vaporeon - Jirachi - Meloetta
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST
3 years ago#6
fuzi11 posted...
JMISBEST posted...

Here is mine

Except Espeon, none of those can be considered cute. At most a Baby Lapras can be consider cute, but not a full grown bigger than any human adolescent Lapras. I think you are confusing cute with majestic and/or beautiful.

Anyway, the only one I can think of right now is Whimsicott.
I just love the design and the concept.
This tiny cute little mischievous bast*rd

Sorry.

I meant to say Pokémon that are cute and beautiful. Not just cute, but because I was still half asleep and in a rush I forgot to add in beautiful.

Sorry.

User Info: SteveBob

SteveBob
3 years ago#7
Mew
Shaymin
Latios
Latias
Manaphy
Jirachi
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your ideal team of 6 cute but powerful Pokemoni

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived