This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are some times the series has disappointed you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What are some times the series has disappointed you?

User Info: brawlmastr12344

brawlmastr12344
4 years ago#41
3 Fire/fighting starters in a row, everyone and their mother asking for impossible trades in GTS because nintendo didnt put in a filter for that, and diamond and pearl only having 2 lines of fire types available before the elite 4, one of which is a starter

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
4 years ago#42
The series has never disappointed me. However, other people that play Pokemon disappoints me all the time
I am the only true Pokemon fan. "Don't get a tattoo, buy your significant other flowers instead"-TherianReturns

User Info: Featherine

Featherine
4 years ago#43
Actually, come to think of it, several branching fandoms from the series has disappointed me continuously, though you can apply the same logic for pretty much any game/show out there.

User Info: themegaman7

themegaman7
4 years ago#44
Diamond & Pearl were massive disappointments for me, Thankfully Platinum came and made the 4th gen playable, good even.

Pokemon Colosseum is still the worst pokemon game I've played. I was expecting a Pokemon Stadium 3, but all I got was disappointment with a boring story mode tacked in.
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
4 years ago#45
Everything before gen 4 has disappointed me.
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu

User Info: Emerald_Flash

Emerald_Flash
4 years ago#46
NintendoDS posted...
After they introduced that awesome thing where you can have any of your Pokemon following you around in HG/SS and then got rid of it in B/W. feels empty and lifeless without my Pokemon following me around man
Official Latios of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Saying inb4 does not make you cool, or clever. It actually makes you seem like a troll.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What are some times the series has disappointed you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived