This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pokemon Y over pokemon looks way cooler than X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. pokemon Y over pokemon looks way cooler than X

User Info: MyzticRedPanda

MyzticRedPanda
4 years ago#1
which you getting

which better
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#2
I like Xerneas more than Yveltal, so right now I'm leaning towards X. But I'm going to wait and see what each versions exclusives are before I make my final choice.

However, this is like the first Pokemon game in ever where I really like both version mascots, so I don't really care which one I end up getting.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

User Info: MyzticRedPanda

MyzticRedPanda
4 years ago#3
i meant to say cover and ok i like your opinion
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all

User Info: Ampheta

Ampheta
4 years ago#4
I have I always wanted Y but ever since leak info has come with Xerneas being Fairy type I am always getting a little jealous.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 years ago#5
Strain42 posted...
I like Xerneas more than Yveltal, so right now I'm leaning towards X. But I'm going to wait and see what each versions exclusives are before I make my final choice.

However, this is like the first Pokemon game in ever where I really like both version mascots, so I don't really care which one I end up getting.
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.

User Info: ChrnoDstroyer12

ChrnoDstroyer12
4 years ago#6
I'm getting both. Finally have a great job where I can easily afford almost everything I want (within reason), so why not splurge a little on both games and a second 3ds that consequently my niece will probably be using more then me?

User Info: gangsta_livin

gangsta_livin
4 years ago#7
i'm getting Y, my cousin will get X. i like the mascot of Y simply because red's my favorite color.....and i hate deer pokemon

User Info: XRamzaX

XRamzaX
4 years ago#8
What is the legendary Y's pokemon type? If it turns out to be dragon and x fairy the y version is gonna fail hard.
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
4 years ago#9
I prefer yveltal infinitely over xerneas, so I'm considering Y.
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
4 years ago#10
XRamzaX posted...
What is the legendary Y's pokemon type? If it turns out to be dragon and x fairy the y version is gonna fail hard.

Yveltal I think will be dark/flying and xerneas psychic/electric.
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. pokemon Y over pokemon looks way cooler than X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived