This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Gen has the best Pokemon designs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which Gen has the best Pokemon designs?

User Info: Sebas27

Sebas27
4 years ago#81
StarStuff666 posted...
Sebas27 posted...
StarStuff666 posted...
1 is, and always will be best. If you say otherwise you werent around in the Pokemon explosion in the 90s

I don't think Gen 1 was the best, and I was born in '94, meaning I was old enough to experience that boom.

Not everyone is a mindless Gen 1 drone

you were around what 4 or 5? no you werent around sorry

Pokemon came to the US in 98, so yes I was. Me and my friends would always bring our gameboys to recess and play R/B.

Wanna try again?

User Info: vchu8

vchu8
4 years ago#82
StarStuff666 posted...
Sebas27 posted...
StarStuff666 posted...
1 is, and always will be best. If you say otherwise you werent around in the Pokemon explosion in the 90s

I don't think Gen 1 was the best, and I was born in '94, meaning I was old enough to experience that boom.

That's a bit rude, yeah? If anything being that young when the games first became popular would've made it more likely for him to be a "mindless Gen 1 drone" (as he put it). Heck, I was 4 myself when the tv show started airing, and got Red on my 5th birthday. I'm pretty sure I'd consider myself "around" during that time period. :V

User Info: Sebas27

Sebas27
4 years ago#83
vchu8 posted...
StarStuff666 posted...
Sebas27 posted...
StarStuff666 posted...

That's a bit rude, yeah? If anything being that young when the games first became popular would've made it more likely for him to be a "mindless Gen 1 drone" (as he put it). Heck, I was 4 myself when the tv show started airing, and got Red on my 5th birthday. I'm pretty sure I'd consider myself "around" during that time period. :V

I was probably one of the biggest Charizard fanboys you'd ever see back in the day, so yes the chances of me ending up being a stingy little Genwunner were great.

I still like Charizard. In terms of design I still think he's superior to Dragonite, but now I see him as extremely overrated and inferior to more unique looking dragons, like Hydreigon, who is currently my all-time favorite Pokemon
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which Gen has the best Pokemon designs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived