This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fletchling will have one evolution, not two.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fletchling will have one evolution, not two.

User Info: Michaeloll

Michaeloll
4 years ago#1
It'll probably be a fire arrow after a bird.

Just because we have pidgey and starly does not mean the pattern will continue it.

calling it : 1 evolution for fletchling.

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#2
Pidove is 3 stage too.

There's not really any evidence for either one.
Moo

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#3
Considering that both Pidgey and Spearow are of this mold, half of the Normal/Flying early-game birds are two-stagers and half are three-stagers. So, yeah, kinda hard to pinpoint.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: Pendragon71037

Pendragon71037
4 years ago#4
jayman7 posted...
Considering that both Pidgey and Spearow are of this mold, half of the Normal/Flying early-game birds are two-stagers and half are three-stagers. So, yeah, kinda hard to pinpoint.

I believe you mean Tailow, not Pidgey. Pidgey has Pidgeotto and Pigeot. Tailow only has Swellow. Also, don't forget Hootoot.
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#5
Pendragon71037 posted...
jayman7 posted...

I believe you mean Tailow, not Pidgey. Pidgey has Pidgeotto and Pigeot. Tailow only has Swellow. Also, don't forget Hootoot.

The "mold" was "early-game birds", genius. Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly, and Pidove (and probably, but not certainly, Fletchling) are all the mold I was talking about. Hence why I then said that half are two-stagers and half are three. If I was only talking about the two-stagers, then the later part of that would have made no sense.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
4 years ago#6
Michaeloll posted...
It'll probably be a fire arrow after a bird.

Just because we have pidgey and starly does not mean the pattern will continue it.

calling it : 1 evolution for fletchling.

that might make sense. Fletchlings german name is 'Dartiri'. If this doesn't have anything to do with Darts, then I will... I will... nothing really. It just sounds like Darts
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fletchling will have one evolution, not two.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived