This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope this game has a more mature storyline dealing with serious issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope this game has a more mature storyline dealing with serious issues

User Info: PheonixFFire7

PheonixFFire7
4 years ago#11
Am I the only one who enjoys as little story as possible in Pokemon? The main reason I disliked B/W was because they shoved the damn story down your throat throughout the entire game, and it wasn't even good.

To me, reading those optional cryptic journals about Mew giving birth to Mewtwo in Red, or about the Arceus creation myth from scattered sources in Platinum, were far cooler "stories" than any force-fed story in the entire Pokemon series. Kinda like Metroid Prime, where you can piece together little tidbits of stories from scans if you want (or like bioshock's tape recordings), or opt to just ignore them and just explore. That's far more interesting to me.

I long for the day where they make a Pokemon game with a huge open-ended region where the story is as deep as you choose to make it, and handed out sparingly as a reward for exploration and discovery.

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
4 years ago#12
Someone thinks he's a big boy now, it seems.

User Info: Art_Buddy

Art_Buddy
4 years ago#13
I wouldn't mind a more mature Pokemon.
Adult MC that wants to do something other than collect 8 badges and defeat the elite 4. Maybe have the Pokemon actually get injured from fights and stuff.
"I'm going to kill you. Not today, not tomorrow... But I WILL kill you." - Rick Grimes

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
4 years ago#14
Maybe you should quit Pokemon and play something else then.

User Info: BoyOfBattle

BoyOfBattle
4 years ago#15
ha

haha

hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
http://i.imgur.com/xv0NvNr.png
Spurs. "Bat" Manu. Tony Parkour. Tim Duncan "You." we already won.

User Info: Sew

Sew
4 years ago#16
BignutzisBack posted...
I would like to see stuff like murder and infidelity marriages falling apart, Pokemon is your escape from that as kid no more gyms now you have to fight villains that aren't so easy to pick out. Life in pokemon world is dreary with lots of real world elements people using pokemon for the wrong reasons like using them to kill people and you are a modern day crusader of sorts out to put a stop to the scum of the land

e-epic...just like my animes......
O

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
4 years ago#17
Better idea.... no.
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.

User Info: kisame847

kisame847
4 years ago#18
Play Shin Megami Tensei(Mainline, devil survivor, persona, idc). Like pokemon but with boobs and mature themes.
For GODS SAKE! I don't wanna do sex with dogs!! I wanna DO dogs!!
-Xx Kazuko xX

User Info: supremeblaster

supremeblaster
4 years ago#19
Although that's not a brilliant idea, it's not a bad one either. I think it would be a nice change of pace.

User Info: Spartan_Vice

Spartan_Vice
4 years ago#20
This isn't Game of Thrones, it is Pokemon.
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope this game has a more mature storyline dealing with serious issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived