This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just learned that the theme of Reversal Mountain is different in each version.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I just learned that the theme of Reversal Mountain is different in each version.

User Info: FierceDeity1026

FierceDeity1026
3 years ago#1
I've only heard the soothing Black 2 version, and assumed the games had the same music (besides Black City and White Forest). I went to look for the song on Youtube and clicked on the White 2 version, and now it's one of my favorite songs in the series. So upbeat and catchy!

Any other locations with different music in each version of a game? I've only ever played one version each generation.

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
3 years ago#2
Opelucid City.
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.

FierceDeity1026
3 years ago#3
Okay, I'll have to check that one out. Though I really liked Black 2's version of it, so hopefully White 2 can impress me again haha

Thanks!

FierceDeity1026
3 years ago#4
The White 2 version of Opelucid City sounds really familiar...did it play in any part of Black 2?

Anyway, I do prefer the Black 2 version, since I like upbeat music. =P
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I just learned that the theme of Reversal Mountain is different in each version.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived