This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon with good stats that you hate

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon with good stats that you hate

User Info: BrightStar7

BrightStar7
4 years ago#11
Garchomp. Ugh.
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
4 years ago#12
Garchomp
Salamence
Dragonite
Metagross
Tyranitar
Rotom (All forms)
Alakazam
Gengar

I'm tired of you all! Stat Boost to all G1-G3 pokes in gen 6 w/ less than 540 BST!

User Info: Ampheta

Ampheta
4 years ago#13
Slaking

User Info: Moocow123450

Moocow123450
4 years ago#14
I really dislike gyarados (probably because of overhype). When I first used one, I expected it to destroy everything. Then an electric type appeared. That 4x weakness to electricity is annoying, and I don't find it worth it to train a magikarp to that level. I suppose you could just catch it evolved, but it doesn't change that annoying weakness (plus its weakness to rock, which is a type it should be super effective against. I really dislike it when both the enemy and I can both one shot it).
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I choose you! Miltank!

User Info: Roobitysu

Roobitysu
4 years ago#15
. I suppose you could just catch it evolved, but it doesn't change that annoying weakness (plus its weakness to rock, which is a type it should be super effective against. I really dislike it when both the enemy and I can both one shot it).

Uhh, it is super-effective against Rock.
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82442627/Homika/2104759be9d6aa1eac023335fc057dd6.jpg Roxie <3
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon with good stats that you hate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived