This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yeah. This is great and all....But I'm still waiting for my Gen 3 Remakes.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Yeah. This is great and all....But I'm still waiting for my Gen 3 Remakes.

User Info: SooChillin

SooChillin
4 years ago#1
Gardevoir was in the Trailer though so I'm pretty sure they're confirmed...

User Info: feeltheninjutsu

feeltheninjutsu
4 years ago#2
Gens 1-2 were cut off compatibility-wise and have dying cartridge batteries. Gen 3 is fully compatible and preservable. NO REMAKES. Waste of time.
"Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail." - Dwight Schrute
"I don't get high, life keeps me at a decent height." -Lupe Fiasco

User Info: BrightStar7

BrightStar7
4 years ago#3
Lets just ignore the fact that an entire generation of young players have never played gen 3 and are ripe for the picking. Great business strategy GF!
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<

User Info: RDS1

RDS1
4 years ago#4
Pikachu was in the trailer. GEN 1 REREMAKES CONFIRMED YOU GAIZ
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)

User Info: Xazeal

Xazeal
4 years ago#5
feeltheninjitsu posted...
Gens 1-2 were cut off compatibility-wise and have dying cartridge batteries. Gen 3 is fully compatible and preservable. NO REMAKES. Waste of time.

Yes, because of course they release remakes to solve compatibility issues, not to make money.

User Info: GalladetheGreat

GalladetheGreat
4 years ago#6

$
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg

User Info: Lioleia

Lioleia
4 years ago#7

Somewhat. Time-based events are screwed on most RSE/FRLG cartridges due to the internal clock dying. The GBA is also pretty dead by Nintendo standards. I could see RSE remakes, but probably not FRLG...for a while anyway. Kanto is kind of oversaturated.
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. --Carolyn Janice Cherryh

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
4 years ago#8

Batteries in Gen 3 have gone dead.

There will be remakes, but not until at least a year after X/Y.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#9
I'm honestly surprised people even remember Hoenn after all this new stuff.
Awaiting: FFX/X-2 HD, Animal Crossing, AC3, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I

User Info: peteyboo

peteyboo
4 years ago#10
Sir Will posted...
Batteries in Gen 3 have gone dead.

My Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, and LeafGreen all save fine. I dunno what people do to their games to make them die so quickly.
Gee, it sure is boring around here. *rolls eyes*
Let's Play Zelda: Skyward Sword and a bunch of other games http://www.youtube.com/user/peteyboo
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Yeah. This is great and all....But I'm still waiting for my Gen 3 Remakes.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived