This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now we can get Ghost/Dark Pokemon with good stats!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Now we can get Ghost/Dark Pokemon with good stats!

User Info: Faust_8

Faust_8
3 years ago#1
Because they no longer have zero weaknesses.

They won't be any different than a pure Electric type or Kingdra or something like that. So here's hoping there's a cool/good Ghost/Dark this Gen. Seriously one of the most badass type combos that was neglected thanks to their lack of weakness being too powerful if they had good stats.
Faust_8: Would you own slaves if you could?
OW: If I lived on a farm or something, sure. But I have no need of slaves right now.

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#2
Why doesn't it have zero weaknesses anymore? I thought Fairy type had only been confirmed to be SE against Dragon thus far
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
3 years ago#3
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Why doesn't it have zero weaknesses anymore? I thought Fairy type had only been confirmed to be SE against Dragon thus far

But according to rumors Fairy is strong against Dark, and at this point I have no reason to doubt those rumors.

User Info: MetalShadow438

MetalShadow438
3 years ago#4
I feel like Hydreigon would've died to Gardevoir's attack if it was double weak to fairy. Though I suppose it could've just been a weak attack.
http://i.imgur.com/piMWR.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Now we can get Ghost/Dark Pokemon with good stats!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived