This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel so ashamed of myself...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I feel so ashamed of myself...

User Info: Mr_Ice_Pickle

Mr_Ice_Pickle
4 years ago#1
Generation 6 is almost here, and I still haven't decided on what my clear favorite generation is. I think the reason is purely because I have two separate rankings for the generations: one based on the Pokemon designs themselves and how much I like that generation's Pokemon on a visual standpoint, and one based around the gameplay mechanics like moves, abilities, new features, etc. Because I do have these two different ranking systems, I can't agree on a ranking system that combines both into a general ranking of the generations. I don't know. It may just be me.

User Info: Mr_Ice_Pickle

Mr_Ice_Pickle
4 years ago#2
As I think about it more, I'm trying to think about everything I liked from each generation. But I must say, Generation 1 probably isn't my favorite for various reasons like the screwed-up type matchups, the Special stat, and a few of the Pokemon designs, not to mention the countless glitches and bugs the games had. Yes, I know, the games are nostalgic and whatnot, and don't get me wrong; it's not like I hate the games completely. Heck, without Gen. 1, we wouldn't be here today. And yes, I have played the Gen. 1 games, so don't go shaking your canes at me and telling me to get off your lawn. Bottom line: I like generations 2-5 (or maybe 6) more, and those generations are more likely to be my personal favorite. *awaits hate comments*
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I feel so ashamed of myself...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived