This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So with Talonflame

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So with Talonflame

User Info: Kementarri

Kementarri
3 years ago#1
Are the number of people picking Fennekin going to go way down? We all know it will be available early... It's a bird. Having two fire Pokemon on a team is gimping yourself. I honestly think Talonflame looks like a BA, I'm now leaning more toward Chespin tbh.
http://imgur.com/FHclCEA
/lick

User Info: BrightStar7

BrightStar7
3 years ago#2
Plus the fire lion too. Fennekin has competition.
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<

User Info: SirPikachu

SirPikachu
3 years ago#3
I'm gonna have Fennekin and the lion and Talonflame(till I get Noivern) and I don't really care lol

User Info: Zadios765

Zadios765
3 years ago#4
Nope still going Fennekin
Be excellent to each other...Party on Dudes-wise words of Bill and Ted

User Info: Rikkettik

Rikkettik
3 years ago#5
Why are people so hyped about this pokémon? It's cool, sure, but it's still just another bird.

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
3 years ago#6
Gimping yourself?

Unless you play Nuzlocke, there isn't really any such thing as a "hard Pokemon game." Bar Battle Tower (Hax) and Stadium/Col (AI HAX again!)
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.

User Info: OhHeyltsYou

OhHeyltsYou
3 years ago#7
Rikkettik posted...
Why are people so hyped about this pokémon? It's cool, sure, but it's still just another bird.

Because there isn't any Fire/Bird Pokemon besides Moltres.

I'd take a Fire/Bird over the 2 Water Pokemon that were shown, and the 830948320948230 more Water Pokemon that will probably be revealed in weeks to come.
PSN: NaturaIBorn

User Info: Zabuzadono

Zabuzadono
3 years ago#8
IMHO, both Fennekin and Froakie have competition right now. Chespin not so much.

Froakie has to compete with the new Water/Poison and Crustacean.

Fennekin has to compete with Talonflame and Shishiko. (NOTE: Talonflame isn't going to immediately compete with Fennekin, because it starts as Normal/Flying, but eventually it will).

IIRC, Chespin is the only Grass-type pokemon spoiled so far
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#9
IMHO, both Fennekin and Froakie have competition right now. Chespin not so much.

Froakie has to compete with the new Water/Poison and Crustacean.

Fennekin has to compete with Talonflame and Shishiko. (NOTE: Talonflame isn't going to immediately compete with Fennekin, because it starts as Normal/Flying, but eventually it will).

IIRC, Chespin is the only Grass-type pokemon spoiled so far

You forgot about Gogoat.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
3 years ago#10
Use whomever you want to. I could care less if I had 3, 4, or even 5 fire Pokemon. You're only gimping yourself if you don't have fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So with Talonflame

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived