This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Speculatory list of Pokemon that will change to Fairy type?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Speculatory list of Pokemon that will change to Fairy type?

User Info: OMG_manbearpig

OMG_manbearpig
3 years ago#1
Any thoughts?

Igglybuff
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Azurill(?)
Marill
Azumarill
Gardevoir (I doubt they'd change Ralts and Kirila)
Sylveon
Furabebe

The Clefairy line seems like a safe bet, would be bonkers if it wasn't, but I also think the Chansey line will be getting the type as well.. I feel Togepi WOULD get it, but they already get a type added later in the line so I'm not so sure..

Snubbull perhaps? (at this point I'm just looking at Pokemon that are pink), maybe Skitty? Probably Audino..

Then I start thinking about all the Pokemon that are not necessarily likely, just semi plausible and would definitely benefit from it like Volbeat/Illumise, the Mareep line, Plusle/Minun, Bellossum, Sunflora, Cherrim seems pretty possible.. Chimecho, Musharna, the Reuniclus line perhaps, Milotic? Luvdisc? There are at least definitely a couple of possibilities. I just feel like they have to add it to a couple of 'substantial' Pokemon considering the likelihood of there being a Fairy type Gym leader or Elite Four member is pretty high.
Whatever~

User Info: yzman

yzman
3 years ago#2
This topic has been done to death already, just search for it. Also, the fairy egg group is a good place to look...
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Speculatory list of Pokemon that will change to Fairy type?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived