This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible fairies from previous gens.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Possible fairies from previous gens.

User Info: Bibbolicious

Bibbolicious
3 years ago#1
Many of you have seen the chart of all the "reasonable" fairy types. http://cheezburger.com/7563346944
However, I believe that chart is missing at least one possible fairy type pokémon. And that Pokémon is Snubbull-Granbull. The Pokédex entry says "Species: Fairy Type" on both Snubull and Granbull. What all do you think?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Snubble
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Granbull_(Pokémon)
My XBL Gamertag is BibboTheFirst

User Info: Long_Bottom

Long_Bottom
3 years ago#2
They missed out Snubull? But think Absol has a chance? Okay
The One4U Alliance - Support gaming! End console wars!

User Info: mehmetski

mehmetski
3 years ago#3
i thought about hoothoot and noctowl. as owls, they can be linked to the moon, magic and trickery.
i think it would suit them. also: whimsicott. its characterisation sounds so much like a little fairy.
and i think we all could agree that the dratini-dragonair-dragonite line looks pretty much fairy-like (if any dragon does by now) but i dont think they would really get that type. just an assotiation i had.

User Info: NegiSpringf1eld

NegiSpringf1eld
3 years ago#4
Absol makes a lot more sense than Zorua/Zoroark
"Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
I'm looking forward to the next Pokemon movie." ~ Team Rocket Elite

User Info: OhHeyltsYou

OhHeyltsYou
3 years ago#5
Pikachu
PSN: NaturaIBorn

User Info: yuppsta

yuppsta
3 years ago#6
granbull is going to be a fairy wrecking ball.
B2Fc: 2280 6835 5900

User Info: SILKA

SILKA
3 years ago#7
Gardevoir is going to be Fairy-Type.
"The Doom of the Atronach makes cats cry. Or was that in the Prequel." - Uncle Sheo

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
3 years ago#8
I'd love for the Togepi line to become fairy. It'd create a bigger distinction from other normal/flying types.
Awaiting: Animal Crossing, AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
3 years ago#9
I've said this before and I'll say it again...and probably again...and I'm sure a few more times down the line. I don't really care about the specifics as to who ends up being a Fairy, but I do have two wishes

1. They don't go overboard with it. Don't suddenly make like 30 or 40 existing Pokemon Fairies just because.

2. No dual types. Adding a secondary type to a Pokemon that didn't have one is fine. Changing an existing dual type is kind of a dick move.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#10
Going by dex number:

Vulpix/Ninetales - Makes sense to me, but still unsure; would become Fire/Fairy
Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff - Jiggly is already confirmed, so I'd guess Wiggly will be, but probably not Iggly; would become Normal/Fairy
Exeggute/Exeggutor - Very unlikely but I can see it possibly happening; would become Grass/Fairy
Happiny/Chansey/Blissey - I'd say they're pretty likely; mono Fairy types
Mewtwo form - Just to shake things up, and if the Pokebeach rumors are true, then I can see at least one of the two new formes being a Fairy type
Mew - Given that it's already called a "Fairy legend", yeah.
Meganium - Maybe, but I don't know how well changing a starter might go over.
Mareep line - Unlikely; would become Electric/Fairy
Bellossom - I'm going to say that she's likely; Grass/Fairy
Marill/Azumarill - Marill's already confirmed, so I guess Azumarill might be as well; Water/Fairy
Politoed - Ehh; Water/Fairy
Togetic/Togekiss - Flying/Fairy, very likely in my opinion
Sunkern line - This is really a push, but I guess it could happen; Grass/Fairy
Misdreavus.Mismagius - I'm hoping this is true, because the type fits them; Ghost/Fairy
Dunsparce - 5/10 likelihood, would become pure Fairy. Evolution? Dragon/Fairy, but that's just a hope
Snubbull, Granbull - I guess it could, but I doubt it; Normal/Fairy
Corsola - Perhaps; Either Rock/Fairy or Water/Fairy, and maybe it'll get an evo that keeps this typing
Celebi - To fit with Mew; Psychic/Fairy or Grass/Fairy
Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Gallade - I can see Ralts and Kirlia changing types to Psychic/Fairy, but I think Gallade keeps its type
Skitty/Delcatty - Pure Fairy types, because Normal type is really just a placeholder type
Mawile - Based on rumors, heavily likely; Steel/Fairy
Volbeat/Illumise - Just a guess, but Bug/Fairy
Swablu/Altaria - Swablu would become Fairy/Flying, Altaria becomes Dragon/Fairy
Milotic - Water/Fairy, I can see this, and hope that this happens
Absol - Dark/Fairy, to reflect the difference between light and darkness
Gorebyss - Potentially, Water/Fairy
Jirachi - Steel/Fairy, again to match fairy legends
Cherrim - Yep, another Grass/Fairy
Finneon/Lumineon - Water/Fairy, could see this, but doubtful
Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf - They're also referred to as the Fairy legends, so why not; Psychic/Fairy
Cresselia - Meant to serve as a counter to Darkrai, yet has been weak to Dark types since its introduction; Fairy/Psychic
Victini - Fairy legend, Fire/Fairy
Audino - Normal type again, is probably just a placeholder with her; pure Fairy
Lilligant - Yet again, more Grass/Fairy; I'm going to say that I can see this happening as well
Golett/Golurk - Something about these two screams that they shouldn't be Ground/Ghost, so either Ground/Fairy or Ghost/Fairy with these two. Yeah, probably a bit of a stretch there though
Meloetta, Normal Form - Psychic/Fairy
Meloetta, Piroutte Form - Fighting/Fairy
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Possible fairies from previous gens.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived