The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Y'know what I do like about Fairy so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Y'know what I do like about Fairy so far?

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
3 years ago#1
I like that the three Pokemon so far that have been changed were all from different Gens.

So now Gen 1 has a Fairy type with the Jigglypuff line (though we still dunno about Igglybuff)

Gen 2 has a Fairy type with the Marill line (though we still don't know about Azurill)

Gen 3 has a Fairy type with Gardevoir

So now we just need a Gen 4 Fairy and a Gen 5 Fairy and it all balances out.

...and while we're at it, I know it's a bit late in the game but can Gen 1 get a Dark type? If they're already ****ing with Jigglypuff, they can give someone in Gen 1 a Dark type. Dark feels so left out.

So who do you all think would be good for that? (please just give one answer, your top candidate)

Gen 4 Fairy:
Gen 5 Fairy:
Gen 1 Dark:

My vote goes to Cherrim, Audino, and Pinsir respectively
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

User Info: KillerMechanoid

KillerMechanoid
3 years ago#2
And all three can be caught in RSE's main game, so Gen 3 rema*shot*
But I would love a G4 fairy and a G5 fairy.

Who would be the G1 Dark Type, though?
...retype Gengar to Ghost/Dark.

User Info: Master X

Master X
3 years ago#3
I just like the fact we've got so much new stuff.

I just hope they don't go backwards on the weather/time of day etc. affecting what Pokemon show up.

..and that they don't deliberately withhold stuff to add tot he third version.
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."

User Info: Krio Lv3

Krio Lv3
3 years ago#4
Strain42 posted...
I like that the three Pokemon so far that have been changed were all from different Gens.

So now Gen 1 has a Fairy type with the Jigglypuff line (though we still dunno about Igglybuff)

Gen 2 has a Fairy type with the Marill line (though we still don't know about Azurill)

Gen 3 has a Fairy type with Gardevoir

So now we just need a Gen 4 Fairy and a Gen 5 Fairy and it all balances out.

...and while we're at it, I know it's a bit late in the game but can Gen 1 get a Dark type? If they're already ****ing with Jigglypuff, they can give someone in Gen 1 a Dark type. Dark feels so left out.

So who do you all think would be good for that? (please just give one answer, your top candidate)

Gen 4 Fairy:
Gen 5 Fairy:
Gen 1 Dark:

My vote goes to Cherrim, Audino, and Pinsir respectively

Yah Cherrim and Audina seem likely, I was gonna say them myself before reading this post :p.

As for Dark? Pinsir is good, but Tangula and Hypno could use it to help them out.
Taylor Lautner - Giving me strength since the New Moon

User Info: Zabuzadono

Zabuzadono
3 years ago#5
Gen 4 Fairy: Uxie / Mesprit / Azelf
Gen 5 Fairy: Lilligant / Whimsicott
Gen 1 Dark: Marowak
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
3 years ago#6
Manaphy/Land Forme Shaymin could potentially be Fairy.
Whimsicott would be a likely 5th Gen Fairy.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
3 years ago#7
Gen V should be Zoroark. It kind of has Fairy like behavior with the whole "trickster" thing. Also, it would be cool if it gets moonblast.
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

User Info: Ampheta

Ampheta
3 years ago#8
Gen 4 - Arceus

User Info: Kementarri

Kementarri
3 years ago#9
Gen 4: Mismagius (does that count?) I doubt they will retype legendaries
Gen 5: Audino
Gen 1 Dark: Vileplume Drk/Grs
http://imgur.com/FHclCEA
/lick
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Y'know what I do like about Fairy so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived